(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to find Audie or Sherb TODAY! I can offer TBT, NMT (currently have 30, will be getting more throughout the day), and hybrid flowers. I don’t time travel, so today is my chance for one of these guys. Please pm if you can help me out!

Newer NH player Looking For: Diva, Prince or Henry(frogs), Cube, Wade, or Sprinkle(Penguins), Flurry(hamster), Bunnie or Ruby(rabbits), Flora(ostrich), or Ketchup(duck)!
Have plot ready, will only be taking 3 total (1 frog and 1 peppy at least). :) Don't have much I can offer in return since I just started but, I can offer a Nook Miles ticket or even Boots the Alligator when he decides to move out. Not active on here enough to do auctions so please only immediate offers 🙂

Looking to purchase Lucky! I have some NMT to offer, please DM me with your price. Rex has just asked to move so I’ll be ready to take Lucky in a couple of days. c:

LF: Raymond, Fang, Whitney and Vivian
FT: Ankha, Chief, Skye (I might consider Apollo, Flurry and Lily)

I don't have many NMT yet (I can buy 6 atm), but I can also offer IGB :)

I'm looking for Kiki, Flurry, Leopold, Bree, Yuka or Tammy please! I have IGB or NMT to trade for them and a spot open today!

FT: Cyd, Kabuki, Ankha, Marshal, Apollo, Ribbot.

Edit: also Clay and Bree.

No longer needing Tickets, just large amounts of bells and town exclusive items (colour variants etc.) And flowers.
LF: Fang and Bluebear.
FT: 20 nook mile tickets for each.

Cycling through villagers right now to get nmt. Chief is available for 15 nmt if anyone wants him.
will inform you if bluebear will be in boxes

LOOKING FOR: JUDY. FOR TRADE: see text!!

I have a bunch of popular villagers' amiibo cards - Francine,
Marshal,
Punchy,
Fang,
Coco,
Stitches,
Flurry,
Rosie,
Diana,
Fauna,
etc.
I'm ONLY looking for Judy right now BECAUSE my brother's birthday is TOMORROW, he's been looking for Judy everywhere and I really want to gift her to him! I can trade you any villager (if you didn't see the one you want, comment or message me!), bells, multiple villagers, you name it!! You can even resell my villagers for a profit.
Help a desperate girl out please 🥺 if you have Judy, let's make a deal! 💖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back