• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amiibo_261_Tucker.png

I am currently searching for this delight, he is my last planned villager (my 9th) and I don't have a lazy villager so I'm kinda hellbent on finding him asap.

I can offer a mix of NMTs, IGBs, hybrids and recipes that you may not have.

Just upvote this post or dm me about any offers, thank you. :blush:

Managed to find Ribbot reliably, but I’m still looking for Ruby! Can trade NMTs, IGBs and some, uhh, fairly rare items.

I have Victoria moving out tomorrow so i'm looking my dreamies Judy the bear cub or Coco the bunny. I can trade NMT, IGB, or my spare DIY's.

My spare DIY's
cherry-blossom wand
Gold screen wall
classic-library wall
golden dishes
Fruit basket
Garden wagon
outdoor picnic set

Hello !
Looking for:
Wolfgang, Kyle, Vivian, Bob
Can trade:
Rosie, Reneigh, Tank, gold ore, Bells and NMTs

Reactions: Hay
Looking for

latest

Raymond the Smug Cat
Offering 1,000 NMT!

Anyone who sends me a Raymond auction/sale, and I successfully win it- wins 100 NMT as well! :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back