• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for original (aka ungifted + unchanged) lily & kyle!
i can pay in bells or NMT, if anyone's looking to sell any of them just let me know what you think is a fair price.

editing to add: i don't mind if they're brought in or pushed out via amiibo!
i've found darling lily, but i am still looking for kyle & now also tasha!

Looking for Sherb, Merengue or Kiki! I really don’t have much to offer besides IGB and items but thought I’d try

Looking for original Bunnie (no clothes, bugs etc. given to her please)! I currently don't have space on my island, but I'm going to be cycling Audie out in the next couple of days so I'd be able to take her after Audie leaves. I can offer NMT or bells for Bunnie!

Still looking!

I am looking for Bluebear, Stitches, Raymond (as is everyone in the world), Fauna, Beau, and Marina, in that order.

I have Goose moving out tomorrow, so I think the "earliest date" I can get a villager is Friday. I've never done this but I assume the villager has to be completely gone before I can talk to one of my wanted villagers.

Have plenty of bells and plenty of NMT. Let me know :D

I currently have all I can handle currently, and will update / post new list literally as soon as I can.

Also I love this community so much ❤

Last edited:
I'm looking for Dom if anyone has him! I'll pay a lot of igb or nmt and can throw in some hybrids and diy recipes too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back