• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction CLOSED - THANKYOU!! SELLING RED PINWHEEL FAIR COLLECTIBLE

The Pennifer

💙 Bye, Lulu 💙
Bells
Switch
4295-0507-7702
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Feedback
100% (749) +
I have come to a decision ... I am ready to offer for sale my Red Pinwheel Fair Collectible - I want straight Tbts offers, please - no trades
THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE AN AUCTION BUT SINCE I HAVE BEEN REQUESTED TO POST AN END TIME OR DATE, ... ENDS THIS DAY March 7th 2021 at 2:00 PM.
Thanks everyone for posts and interest!

My Pinwheel is a solitary Collectible , not part of a set, and know it is one that is sought after ... I’ve discussed it a bit with friends on the forum privately and confidentially and have a pretty good idea of what it’s worth to me.

I have a large collection of collectables some of which I will never part with, such as my Weird Doll, my Birthstone Collection, my Feather Collection ... no matter what happens to me in life, although I suppose one should never say never 😕
I recently added to my Feather Collection - in the past I parted with a Black feather and the Glam feather which I regret since I am a bit obsessive about complete sets ... those two feathers are the only ones I might consider as partial payment/trade

04CD8EFB-A7B0-42B2-8650-F3E36B1F8A09.jpeg

Last edited:
TY for the offer ... it’s early yet ... still leaving this open 😊

Hi there! You appear to be holding out for better offers, which from our perspective means you are running this thread as an auction which means it needs to follow our Auction Rules and Guidelines. All auctions on TBT need a deadline so please add an end date and time to the OP to reflect this. If you fail to do this we will close the thread.

Thank you.

OK ... I will accept a combined offer of 19K
❤️❤️❤️
>> would adding 1k to hestu’s offer do the trick then >>
YAYY @hestu ! I'm pretty sure everyone was secretly (or not so secretly) hoping you would get this! And @ReeBear , that was so kind of you!! 🥰
omg thank you to everyone for the support!! @ReeBear you are AMAZING beyond words and I appreciate you so much for helping me get my dream collectible. Thank you for always being kind and supportive; I'm so lucky to have you as a friend. 🥺💕

Penn I'll be sending the bells your way now! Tysm for accepting the offer, and I'll leave the message up to you!! 💙

Hi there! You appear to be holding out for better offers, which from our perspective means you are running this thread as an auction which means it needs to follow our Auction Rules and Guidelines. All auctions on TBT need a deadline so please add an end date and time to the OP to reflect this. If you fail to do this we will close the thread.

Thank you.
Done ☑️ thankyou
Post automatically merged:

omg thank you to everyone for the support!! @ReeBear you are AMAZING beyond words and I appreciate you so much for helping me get my dream collectible. Thank you for always being kind and supportive; I'm so lucky to have you as a friend. 🥺💕

Penn I'll be sending the bells your way now! Tysm for accepting the offer, and I'll leave the message up to you!! 💙
Thank you ... bells received and pinwheel sent!
3E54EEEE-6EA0-4E0F-9213-9B997331CF0A.jpeg

Last edited:
Back