• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

CLOSED --- Still a nice thought --- Tourist place :p

Sloom

sherb
Bells
Switch
2591-2333-2046
Island
Comatose
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
Hello everyone! I will now officially have a chocolate cake award every week! (Although my schedule may be busy so I may have to choose the winner the next day!)

But this is all about people doing these things over the week:

- Being kind

- Remembering their manners

- Not going against the rules or the moderators

- Being nice to anyone, new or old, popular or unknown

- Never being rude or getting angry when loses raffle/competition

You actually don't really get much for this, but you do get this!:
cakeaward.jpg

This is something you can just copy and paste I know, but the point is, you get to know how you really DID do very nice things, and you SHOULD put how you won this in your signature AFTER you win it, if anyone puts it in their signature and they did NOT win, they will be in my blacklist, and never get to taste the beauty of the cake again.

[Dreamysnowx 30/3/14] [emmatheweirdo 23/3/14]

Trundle - In jail --- FOREVER

If you wish to join, it's fine, ask me in this thread, I will watch EVERYONE but if you're one of those people you don't usually notice, please post below and I will watch you when I can :)

Notes:

If anyone says something good, I will post their quote into the thread, if it's a long one, I will shorten it, and if you are looking for tips, keep your eyes peeled, you may find a good way of obeying the rules c: (And also if YOU find something very kind/good, please comment the quote c:)

I will announce the winner on Sunday, but if due to busy schedule I don't, I will do it the very next time I can, but since it is Sunday, I probably won't be too busy c:.

NO OFFENCE TO MODS, BUT MODS DO NOT WIN, THAT WOULD BE TOO UNFAIR

Remember to always use the elements of harmony!!!

honesty, kindness, laughter, generosity, and loyalty!

Moderators, blacklisted people, disgusting people and me myself c:

So, one of my friends in Transformice, also was on TBT, and he asked this...

Him said:
Did the mods actually help/recommend the chocolate cake awards to you? It seems like a moddy sort of thing...

And no, they didn't

Notes about judges:
Judges will not just tell me the nicest person, they will also warn me about people adding it to their signature when they shouldn't and when they are not nice in general.

VM/PM me if you want to be a judge, I will not take too many from an overflow, and I will not pick the first people, but the people I think will judge best, and we, as a group chat, will vote for the winner.

Sayoko (Nice judgey wudgey)
Flop (Has a watchful eye :p)
LadyVivia (Is now officially a judge...)
emmathweirdo
Jman

THIS SERVICE IS COMPLETELY FREE. <3

CURRENTLY ONLY TAKING KATIE & LETTING PEOPLE SHOP ONLY. DROP A COMMENT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DROP OFF KATIE OR SHOP ON MAIN STREET [T&T EMPORIUM INCLUDED]. Make sure my friend-code is added beforehand~[/B]

Wifi feed back appreciated~
Current Status: ONLINE
Hello ! I'm dreamysnowx and I'll be starting a free service to help those who need petitions signed, dropping off Katie, selling items on preminum at my re-tail and ..more! Check it out ~

NOTE: THIS THREAD WILL ONLY BE ONLINE WHEN IT SAYS "ONLINE" or the availability on this thread says "ONLINE". I am busy through-out the WEEK-DAYS so my service will most likely only be open on WEEKENDS (Saturdays and Sundays). I will bump again whenever I am available. c:

My service currently will consist of:
~letting people into my town to get signatures.
~Letting people drop off Katie.
~Letting others use my re-tail when items are on preminum (I will post what is currently preminum at my Re-tail daily).
~Letting people use my shampoodle/main-street shops.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will post when my re-tail is opened and closed and what is currently on preminum.

CURRENTLY ON PREMINUM:
RETAIL AVAILABILITY: OPEN

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will post when my main street shops are closed and opened.
MAIN-STREET SHOPS: CURRENTLY OPEN

MY TOWN CURRENTLY HAS THESE FOLLOWING ITEMS AT NOOK'S HOME:
----

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RULES:

-All you need to do is comment on this thread if you ever need petitions signed, dropping off Katie etc.

-Also comment your town name and mayor name, MII name (I'll delete you after) and ALSO friend-code if you don't have it in your side-bar.

TOWN RULES:
~ALWAYS follow me when you are getting signatures. I will lead you to the villagers.

..ALSO, if you would like to join this service! Let me know c:

Element of harmony: kindness

This one is for dreamysnowx!

Feel free to ask any questions!

IMPORTANT:

EMMATHEWEIRDO OWNS THIS, SHE IS QUITE BUSY SO DON'T BLAME HER IF SHE DOES NOT MAKE IT ON SUNDAY/SIZE]

- Clap for him/her

- Don't rage about it, or you'll be in the blacklist for a WHOLE WEEK, but you can joke about it.

- Spread the news!!!

- Don't give him/her the cake for me please ._.

Last edited:
This is such a beautiful idea! I love cak. I am prepared to be super friendly, obey the rules, and achieve my cak..

how did you find that omg
WATCH YOUR SPELLINGS MISS yes do watch them, watch them well.

Last edited:
And keep in mind you are going against everyone in the whole history of TBT, so don't get too angry if you lose c:

My turnips are on sale for 605 Bells! That's a first! :blush:

Anyone can come over to sell some, please just let me know how much you plan to sell (so I can plan around times). Please have your turnips in your storage. Trips in and out will not be allowed.

Here is an example of unselfishness ^ it shows how she does not just sell HER turnips and TT to the next day without giving it to anyone.

Last edited:
And anyone else who wants to be one, just pop a little note in my PMs, and I can see to it c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Made a new judge list!

I'm super nice! I help people out in IRC and even helped Karen when she needed IRC help on IOS. I provided screenshots.

Back