• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling CLOSED: SELLING IGB FOR TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHERRYBABY

Bells
Feedback
100% (9) +
This thread is temporarily closed. Please do not request any orders until further notice.

Hello! I'm new to this forum and would like to give myself a little boost here. :blush:

I'm offering 1 million IGB per 4 TBT.​

I can complete offers of up to 10 million bells per trade.
Feel free to place your order via Discord as again, I'm new here and will be able to navigate there much easier and respond faster. However, you may still place your order here.
Be available to trade at some point during the same day you've placed the order.
I'm in EST so please be courteous of any time differences.

All orders will receive a randomized, complimentary item!​

DISCORD: BABY#9581

Last edited:
Well, welcome to the forums.
I sent a FR through discord! ^^

Last edited:
EDIT: sorry changed my mind as I found a better offer! Sorry xx

Last edited:
Hi, could I give you 12 TBT for 3 million IGB? If you want me to message you on discord instead let me know :)

Hi, could I give you 12 TBT for 3 million IGB? If you want me to message you on discord instead let me know :)

Hi Talia! I'll start working on your order right now. If you send me a message on Discord, we can arrange a time to trade! ^^

Hey would you be willing to do 40 TBT for 10 mil IGB or should I lower it? Let me know thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just sent you a friend request on discord

My name on discord is ray, man

Last edited:
Hey would you be willing to do 40 TBT for 10 mil IGB or should I lower it? Let me know thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just sent you a friend request on discord

My name on discord is ray, man

I can definitely do it! Do you mind adding me on Discord?

Great! I thought I already did tho?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm I see you online now

We were supposed to do the trade yesterday and I haven't heard back from you. When are we doing the trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back