• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling CLOSED. SEE NEW THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really would like Caroline but I'm in no rush as I'd like to use my 5 other slots to cycle so I can get Pietro and Merengue back eventually. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to get Caroline :'( Is there no way to take reservations or holds? If not I'll just have to use 4 slots to cycle since I just can't pass this up. We can PM each other the finer details but since it's late here I won't get them till later.

I really would like Caroline but I'm in no rush as I'd like to use my 5 other slots to cycle so I can get Pietro and Merengue back eventually. You wouldn't believe how hard it is to get Caroline :'( Is there no way to take reservations or holds? If not I'll just have to use 4 slots to cycle since I just can't pass this up. We can PM each other the finer details but since it's late here I won't get them till later.

i'll PM you about it in a bit. :blush:

oh good, someone wants her ;_; sure thing! i'll add you and open my gates now. can you send 50 tbt first? and the other 50 after you're done and it goes alright :blush: i'll send it back if anything goes wrong!

Im assuming Apple was voided...Sorry I waited but I had to go to bed.

I can take Ankha but how much are you looking for? I have diana moving out if you are interested. Please msg me :)

oh my good gosh can I take Pinky please? (when she's in boxes)
been trying to get her for... a year almost. not sure what her tier is now but it was 5 before.
I'll offer 2mil (willing to go higher if ya want)

uhhh so apparently, i take reservations now. |D i'm online at odd times and noticed that it's easier to do transactions when i've been able to set up specific arrangements with people. especially since they usually really want those villagers. right. so. just no reservations if the villager isn't in town yet. you can check the first post for that info.

IN: AXEL | RESERVED: PINKY (pwincess), CAROLINE (Bunny8093)

Last edited:
BOXES: ANKHA. // doing some cycling today! the person who wanted her got her the other day so i'm doing a mini auction, i guess? some pertinent info on originality: one tiki torch is missing from her house. she has a yoshi egg in there and a pear cabinet (extra, they didn't really replace any others, so most of her furniture is still there). her clothes are the same, as is her greeting and catchphrase. ends in an hour or so!

also, again. you can put down reservations for current villagers! i've updated the first post accordingly. thanks! (◍•ᴗ•◍)

I can give you my tbt if you are actually voiding her, but that's all I have

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbt bells

BOXES: MONTY 100% ORIGINAL.
NEW: BREE, DIZZY

voiding monty in an hour if nobody wants him. if anybody wants to make reservations for any current villagers, let me know, thanks!

BOXES: PHOEBE (UNORIGINAL)
NEW: POPPY, BUTCH

she was one of my starting villagers! the stuff on top of her fire place is a bit different, i think. and there's a patchwork dresser in there instead of her other red couch. catchphrase and clothes (now a sweater vest type thing) are also different, but nothing indecent.

100 TBT for Phoebe? I'm not quite sure of the rate between IGB/TBT. ;a;
(Also this would be for a different town so I will need to message you the FC if you accept!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back