Closed Nope Failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alipopcorn

Skittles Addict
Bells
Cake
Perhaps this was a terrible idea after all... I am sorry this wasn't supposed to be a flamewar about my mistakes or a blog just a list of my failures.
Go ahead and take her down moderators I'll go down with my ship.
Get away people stay away forever xD
Moral: The internet is a terrible place and should be burned.

Last edited:
I'm not angry/jealous and so far I fail to see how any of this counts as crazy. :)

animal crossing and deathnote??

wow good combo

all the villagers mysteriously dying of heart attacks usually :p

by the mysterious human boy... e-e

Last edited:
You don't think staying up for an entire day for animal crossing crosses into the mental/crazy category? Well what do you think a better title is? And also I'm not trying to make anyone angry or jeaulous that was a joke xD

Last edited:
Starting on Thursday, August 22nd at 7:15am Alipopcorn will begin listing crazy things that might make you laugh in ACNF.
1. Found the unicorn (horse) Julian in my campsite and ignored him to make the fans angry. ;) You jelly?
2. Went to visit two different towns to collect signatures for a petition for my virtual character Rosie. My reward? Checkered tile! xD
3. Yet another night wasted on Animal Crossing and Deathnote!
4. Made some guy angry yet again by picking up some carnations...

Why do you pick up other peoples stuff? D: Or did I misread that?
As for Julian... He is okay, but his eyes scare me a little. They are always closed except for when he is doing some emotes and they become a blank creepy white. :( I don't think I'd want him in my town because of that.

Starting on Thursday, August 22nd at 7:15am Alipopcorn will begin listing crazy things that might make you laugh in ACNF.
1. Found the unicorn (horse) Julian in my campsite and ignored him to make the fans angry. ;) You jelly?
2. Went to visit two different towns to collect signatures for a petition for my virtual character Rosie. My reward? Checkered tile! xD
3. Yet another night wasted on Animal Crossing and Deathnote!
4. Made some guy angry yet again by picking up some carnations... Ali never fails to make people angry while sleep deprived.
5. Found a perfect pear!! Gambled it away to a camper...

I would be pissed if people took my flowers too..

I would be pissed if people took my flowers too..
Don't get me wrong I was going to put them back down I pressed the wrong button but I guess sprinting over flowers couldn't have been any better. Perhaps I should take that one down...

If someone picked up my flowers without asking, they would be perma banned from my town. ;/

Anywho, TBT actually has a blog feature on here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/blog.php
Lately, there's been a few people trying to turn this forum into their own personal blog. ._.

Hmm I suppose so. I wouldn't know though I have never had one. I'm just gonna keep adding to the list but as the comments roll in I'm not sure if this is the best idea...

Hmm I suppose so. I wouldn't know though I have never had one. I'm just gonna keep adding to the list but as the comments roll in I'm not sure if this is the best idea...

Thats how blogs work though lol. You just make an entry when you want to share whats happening. I tried to make a blog for my town in june but I am just too busy to update it regularly.

/edit

the only one of those that actually sounds crazy in my opinion is the flowers. You'd be on my **** list if you did that lol

Last edited:
Thats how blogs work though lol. You just make an entry when you want to share whats happening. I tried to make a blog for my town in june but I am just too busy to update it regularly.

/edit

the only one of those that actually sounds crazy in my opinion is the flowers. You'd be on my **** list if you did that lol

I'd flick the WIFI switch right away, no matter if it was a mistake or not.

/edit

I've said this about twice now I pressed the wrong button and was going to sprint across them but then instead I picked them up and yeah looking back on it sprinting across flowers probably wasn't any better...
I'm on many people's ****list for some odd reasons including a couple of the admins o_O I really need to watch it with my sleep patterns...

Last edited:
Anyone who sprints through my flowers would be banned too.

I've said this about twice now I pressed the wrong button and was going to sprint across them but then instead I picked them up and yeah looking back on it sprinting across flowers probably wasn't any better...

I know you've said it twice, I'm just saying in my point of view if I saw you grab my flowers I wouldnt ask I would just end wifi and hate you lol. But I'm kind of sensative about my town

I know you've said it twice, I'm just saying in my point of view if I saw you grab my flowers I wouldnt ask I would just end wifi and hate you lol. But I'm kind of sensative about my town
You're not being sensitive at all about it. If other players don't have the decency to respect your town, they shouldn't be in it.

Anywho, here's the blog link again: http://www.belltreeforums.com/blog.php
^^

Last edited:
You're not being sensitive at all about it. If other players don't have the decency to respect your town, they shouldn't be in it.
Did I just start a flamewar about my mistakes? Should I close this? This doesn't seem like a great idea...
Yay closed leave me alone now with your crazy shenanigans!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back