• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway CLOSED Nook Miles Tickets Giveaway!

23! : ) my favorite villagers are Lolly and Rosie ! In my town my favorite right now is either Cookie or Skye but I love em all lmao

Fav villager is Punchy bc he's cute and he moved in my town on the last second before I was on the verge to reset in ACNL

So I had saved up a bunch of tickets to go look for Raymond on an island. I got tired of trying to time travel villagers out after trying to get one out for a friend, so I decided to do campsite resets. Well, I ended up finding Raymond in my camp! So I have a bunch of tickets I don't really plan on using, as I've obtained all of my dreamies. I'll be giving away tickets to you instead!

I have 200 NMT up for grabs. Two lucky winners will receive 100 tickets each! All you have to do to enter the giveaway is post a reply in this thread, guessing a number between 1 and 500. Once the giveaway is over, I'll roll two random numbers, and whoever is closest to them will win the tickets!
EDIT: You can post the same number that someone else has already said if you'd like. If that number is a winner, I'll simply roll from 1 to however many people picked that number to choose its winner. If two numbers are equally close to the winning number, I'll roll 1-2 to see if I round down or round up.

Please, only post one number, or else I will disqualify you. For fun, feel free to tell be about your favorite or least favorite villager, and why they are your favorite or least favorite! The giveaway will end tomorrow at 12:00PM EST.

Best of luck!

Back