• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

[CLOSED] MoonlightAbsol's Freebies! + Some other art stuff

Do you happen to have a larger picture? When I try to enlarge it to get better details, it just makes it blurry ;;

~~~~

Three more freebies!!
nrinztl.jpg
IQ6DlVu.jpg
t6sIv1B.jpg

Sorry if these look a bit different than normal; I was playing around with a new drawing/coloring style and it was kinda awkward going back after doing them

Watermarks because these are some of my OCS

J15BE9N.jpg

KOxe81b.jpg

BiY3OvT.jpg

i know i just did a freebie in this pose but i couldn't resist vv

Ift9b1Z.jpg

IkKek9s.jpg

also I stopped resizing images so these are all full size

*Dies from amazingness*

Do you think you could draw me Daryl from The Walking Dead? The "version" or from season 5(?) of when he had longer hair?

Here's a anime ish version I found online that I love

Last edited:
Do you happen to have a larger picture? When I try to enlarge it to get better details, it just makes it blurry ;;

~~~~

Three more freebies!!
nrinztl.jpg
IQ6DlVu.jpg
t6sIv1B.jpg

Sorry if these look a bit different than normal; I was playing around with a new drawing/coloring style and it was kinda awkward going back after doing them

J15BE9N.jpg

KOxe81b.jpg

BiY3OvT.jpg

Ift9b1Z.jpg

IkKek9s.jpg

I saw the image in the first spoiler ane immediately loved the coloring! Then I anxiously opened mine. OMG IT WAS THE GREATEST THING EVER. THANK YOU SO MUCH! ♡
Literally the pose and expression is perfect! And I love how fluffy the hair is! >w<
You made my night! :3

Agggh, you're art is cute owo Would you like to do my mayor? Here's a photo for ref:

HNI_0051.JPG
you can do her in this pose or not...whatever is fine!

Ah shes so cute! TYSM!

I hope you open a shop, I feel bad making so many requests (even it's only been like 4 and 1 was for someone else XD)

It would be awesome if you opened a shop actually!
Also mind if I request another? I think I'm in love with your art style ♡

You can choose from any one of them. ^-^
[OCs click here!]

~~~~

Three more freebies!!
nrinztl.jpg
IQ6DlVu.jpg
t6sIv1B.jpg

J15BE9N.jpg

KOxe81b.jpg

BiY3OvT.jpg

Ift9b1Z.jpg

IkKek9s.jpg

HNI_0023_JPG.jpgHNI_0024_JPG.jpg
gosh, sorry i didnt see the message! you can just do this one instead sorry its kinds.. horrible looking, i whipped it up right before school soz
-ignore those attached ones-

Attachments

• by chizu.jpg
    by chizu.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 84
  • touketsu base.jpg
    touketsu base.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Great work as always!! Your drawing are super cool aaa ^^
Could I request another drawing? o: boop!
Thanks so much!! c:

Omg sorry for disappearing again.... I left because I ran out of ink for my skin tones and all of my greys. I kept having things come up and kinda forgot to come tell you all. The refills should come soon, but I'm not sure...

Another reason was because I've been thinking about opening up a shop, but I'm not sure how I should set it up/price things, and on top of that im trying to get a paypal or something so I can do a few rlc as well; my dad has still not gotten around to it

I hope to be back again soon and thanks for understanding~

Last edited:
Hi MoonlightAbsol :) I sent my request through PM. Let me know if you're able to do it or not cx

Omg sorry for disappearing again.... I left because I ran out of ink for my skin tones and all of my greys. I kept having things come up and kinda forgot to come tell you all. The refills should come soon, but I'm not sure...

Another reason was because I've been thinking about opening up a shop, but I'm not sure how I should set it up/price things, and on top of that im trying to get a paypal or something so I can do a few rlc as well; my dad has still not gotten around to it

I hope to be back again soon and thanks for understanding~

Alright thats fine! If you open a shop I suggest you sell for 500-700 TBT and $4-$6 RLC :)

Back