• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway [CLOSED] MARSHAL RAFFLE!

Unrelated, but what is a pseudodreamy? Did you want him or just if you decide do get rid of another? Because my mom got Ken and while I love the chickens if he's the last one left on your list I could PM you when he moves out if you still want him by then. ATM I'm waiting for Freya to move out of her town though.

oooh you can take me off the list! i don't want marshal ahahah I was just curious about the giveaway~ :p

Unrelated, but what is a pseudodreamy? Did you want him or just if you decide do get rid of another? Because my mom got Ken and while I love the chickens if he's the last one left on your list I could PM you when he moves out if you still want him by then. ATM I'm waiting for Freya to move out of her town though.

I use the term 'pseudo-dreamy' to say I like them enough to max out their friendship and get their picture, but after that, I'll move them out. Dreamies stay forever, undesirables I want gone ASAP. I already have Ken, but thanks for the offer!

Okay, Sholee, you're off!

Last edited:
Oh I've never even seen the inside of his house I just think he is adorable. I keep trying to get Kidd's sloppy table in my other town but he keeps putting a shell on it or something and saying oh sorry, something is on top of it... it's so on purpose.

Apple would never give me her Sweets bookshelf either. I started to wonder if maybe none of them would ever give away their rare furniture, but maybe others have had better luck.

This is so exciting :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sloppy furniture is so cool!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sloppy furniture is so cool!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry double post x_X

Oh ok, no problem! I feel the same way about Ken; I love him because he's a chicken, or I guess Rooster, and my favourite one, but if he were someone's actual dream villager he could go to a better home :)

He never posts it up in retail?

Bianca seems to love posting sloppy beds in my retail. LOL, and only that!

I'm not complaining :3 I sell it right after, haha.

The villagers I've had put sloppy furniture in retail (almost none) have never had sloppy furniture in their houses to begin with, ha. So weird.

Why do I feel nervous like this is a real lottery or something I need to calm down I just woke up and this is just a game lol but CUTE SQUIRREL

Why do I feel nervous like this is a real lottery or something I need to calm down I just woke up and this is just a game lol but CUTE SQUIRREL

LOL! I feel the same way.
It's more funny when you win and you start to get the shakes, haha. OVER A GAME! =)
But idk, it's fun that way, hahaha.

sooon, one of you will obtain the sloppy grumpy but cute squirrel!

LOL! I feel the same way.
It's more funny when you win and you start to get the shakes, haha. OVER A GAME! =)
But idk, it's fun that way, hahaha.

That's how I felt when I got Beau last night!! XD I get the opposite feeling when a villager I love moves out, but need to make room for my dreamies, I kinda wanna cry.. :( I actually teared up a lil when I saw Buck on Main Street the other night.

That's how I felt when I got Beau last night!! XD I get the opposite feeling when a villager I love moves out, but need to make room for my dreamies, I kinda wanna cry.. :( I actually teared up a lil when I saw Buck on Main Street the other night.

Yeah! I feel the same with Groucho and Crackle not the most popular of villagers but they were awesome to me!

aw congrats on getting beau! I'll never forget someone on some other site saying they called him "breau" because he was their bff and bro and the best villager ever, so have fun :)

Back