• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Meteor Shower [CLOSED] 🌠Heavy Meteor Shower + 📜 Free DIYs + 🔨Tia crafting Traditional Straw Coat

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSillyPuppy

⚔️ Dedicate your heart and set it ablaze 🔥
Bells
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Feedback
100% (223) +
Feel free to stop by to wish on shooting stars and check for any unlearned DIY recipes.
The recipes are all dropped along the brick pathing near the Res Services plaza~

The Dodo code should be visible at the top of this thread, and there is no need to comment below that you're coming.

This event is completely free!
If you do wish to tip, however, wishlist items or TBT would be much appreciated.

Celeste is not visiting, as K.K. Slider is crooning away in the plaza.

Feel free to explore my island, talk to villagers, and/or shop in Nook's Cranny (now closed), too!
  • Once you are finished, leave through the Airport (i.e. do not use the "-" shortcut). This is to avoid any unnecessary disconnects.
  • Take care to avoid running over any flowers.
  • Do not share this Dodo code outside of these forums.

I will be mostly AFK (watching Naruto on another screen), but I will check back periodically.

Enjoy your visit! 😊

Last edited:
Thank you very much, @Bluelady, for the holly bushes! 🥰 If anyone else needs some, feel free to take a stack as well! They are a bit mixed in with the recipes.

Open for another 40 minutes (i.e. until 11:30 PM EST)! Need to fix my sleep schedule. 😅

Just commenting to appreciate the gnome Choir, i am in love with them❤

also thank you so much for opening for this
I'm glad that you appreciate them! I have never thought the gnomes could be used for purposes other than being garden gnomes. 😆

Happy to host and help folks out with wishes/star fragments! ❤

---

Whoops, looks like we had a disconnect. New Dodo code up top~

Getting ready for 💤, so the Dodo code has been hidden. Visitors already here are welcome to stay until you're done wishing on stars!
---
Thanks so much to everyone who visited! May all your wishes come true this holiday season and beyond~ ❤ ✨

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back