Shop [CLOSED FOR NOW]♡♥ Rare Souvenir Shop ~Wetsuits, Wallpapers, Knicknacks, and MORE!~♡♥

Hello! Would I be able to get one white wetsuit and one striped wetsuit please?
I believe that totals to 10TBT!

Thank you for your time!

Hi! I would like to buy a Red Wetsuit and one Yellow Aloha Shirt. Would pay with TBT.
I have also time now to trade for awhile. :)

Hi! Here, I am selling rare items from the Island & Club Tortimer gift shops! I've decided to just sell them all on one thread than having multiples threads for each :blush: Prices will be listed alongside each item c; Please post on this thread if you are interested, and feel free to like my posts in this thread so that I see them faster c; Also, I update the items in here frequently, so I'm constantly looking for new items to sell in this shop along with restocking anything that may be low on stock :3 If something is sold out, I would like you to know that I am trying my best to find more on the islands :)

Mayor: Lillian
Town: Pickles

• Red Wetsuit (x1)- 800K IGB/ 4 TBT
  • Blue Wetsuit (x1)- 800K IGB/ 4 TBT
  • Pink Wetsuit (x3)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • Striped Wetsuit (x2)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • White Wetsuit (x4)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • Orange Wetsuit (x9)- 1.2M IGB/ 6 TBT

• [sold out!]Kappa Cap (x0)- 800K IGB/ 4 TBT
  • Muumuu (x1)- 400K IGB/ 2TBT
  • Yellow Aloha Shirt (x8)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • [coming soon!]Kappa Pants

• [sold out!]Toy Hammers (x0)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • [soldout!]Sanshin (x0)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • [sold out!]Cabana Flooring (x0)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • Cabana Wallpaper (x3)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • Sand Castle (x3)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • [sold out!]Bottled Ship (x0)- 800k IGB/ 4 TBT
  • [sold out!]Box of Chocolates (x0)- 400K IGB/ 2 TBT
  • Blue, White, Striped, Orange Wetsuit- Valzed

I can keep items on hold, but please give me an amount of time to hold it for :) The Hold List will be below. Also, if we are not on at the same time, I will add you to this list ;)
  • Orange Wetsuit- Espionage
  • Toy Hammer- GingerTowne
  • White Wetsuit- Worldvamp
  • Striped Wetsuit- Maplecheek
  • Muumuu
  • Blue Wetsuit- gorreygutt
  • Muumuu- riversong110
    White, Striped Wetsuit- Milsean

Could I buy the white wetsuit from you? I could pay you 5 TBT or more.

Thank you! On my way! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! 5 tbt is fine :) Would you like drop-off or pickup?

I can pick it up! I'm going to add your FC. Are you available to do the trade now? If so I'll transfer the 5 TBT into your account.

I'm available whenever! ;v;

Is now good? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And would you like drop-off or pickup?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just tried to add the friend code on the side bar, but it said it was invalid :eek: Do you have another one I can add?

Is now good? :)

And would you like drop-off or pickup?

I just tried to add the friend code on the side bar, but it said it was invalid :eek: Do you have another one I can add?

Sure! Now's perfectly fine!
Would drop-off be alright with you? ;v;

Ohh shoot; I just double checked there and that is my right friend code, I actually don't have another one... Maybe try inputting the FC again?

Ok! Is now a good time? :3 And would you like drop-off or pickup? :B

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha! xD Yes you can! Is now a good time? And would you like drop-off or pickup? :3

Gah! I missed you again. I'm so sorry! I was on the island catching bugs to replenish my Bells after buying the last 2 pieces of the Gorgeous Set that I needed. I'm fine with either pick up or delivery so whichever is easiest for you. I will make sure to check on here today to see if you're on. Thank you!

Sure! Now's perfectly fine!
Would drop-off be alright with you? ;v;

Ohh shoot; I just double checked there and that is my right friend code, I actually don't have another one... Maybe try inputting the FC again?

I'm dumb ;-; I tried adding your switch friend code XD Lol I added the 3DS ONE and it worked c; xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

And drop off is fine! :) Are you ready now? :D

Hi! I'm so glad I came on here right now. I finally came on at the right time. Yay! I am available whenever you are. Thank you!

Back