• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop [CLOSED FOR NOW]♡♥ Rare Souvenir Shop ~Wetsuits, Wallpapers, Knicknacks, and MORE!~♡♥

Hello! Would I be able to get one white wetsuit and one striped wetsuit please?
I believe that totals to 10TBT!

Thank you for your time!

Hi! I would like to buy a Red Wetsuit and one Yellow Aloha Shirt. Would pay with TBT.
I have also time now to trade for awhile. :)

Hi! Here, I am selling rare items from the Island & Club Tortimer gift shops! I've decided to just sell them all on one thread than having multiples threads for each :blush: Prices will be listed alongside each item c; Please post on this thread if you are interested, and feel free to like my posts in this thread so that I see them faster c; Also, I update the items in here frequently, so I'm constantly looking for new items to sell in this shop along with restocking anything that may be low on stock :3 If something is sold out, I would like you to know that I am trying my best to find more on the islands :)

Mayor: Lillian
Town: Pickles

• Red Wetsuit (x1)- 800K IGB/ 4 TBT
  • Blue Wetsuit (x1)- 800K IGB/ 4 TBT
  • Pink Wetsuit (x3)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • Striped Wetsuit (x2)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • White Wetsuit (x4)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • Orange Wetsuit (x9)- 1.2M IGB/ 6 TBT

• [sold out!]Kappa Cap (x0)- 800K IGB/ 4 TBT
  • Muumuu (x1)- 400K IGB/ 2TBT
  • Yellow Aloha Shirt (x8)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • [coming soon!]Kappa Pants

• [sold out!]Toy Hammers (x0)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • [soldout!]Sanshin (x0)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • [sold out!]Cabana Flooring (x0)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • Cabana Wallpaper (x3)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • Sand Castle (x3)- 1M IGB/ 5 TBT
  • [sold out!]Bottled Ship (x0)- 800k IGB/ 4 TBT
  • [sold out!]Box of Chocolates (x0)- 400K IGB/ 2 TBT
  • Blue, White, Striped, Orange Wetsuit- Valzed

I can keep items on hold, but please give me an amount of time to hold it for :) The Hold List will be below. Also, if we are not on at the same time, I will add you to this list ;)
  • Orange Wetsuit- Espionage
  • Toy Hammer- GingerTowne
  • White Wetsuit- Worldvamp
  • Striped Wetsuit- Maplecheek
  • Muumuu
  • Blue Wetsuit- gorreygutt
  • Muumuu- riversong110
    White, Striped Wetsuit- Milsean

Could I buy the white wetsuit from you? I could pay you 5 TBT or more.

Thank you! On my way! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! 5 tbt is fine :) Would you like drop-off or pickup?

I can pick it up! I'm going to add your FC. Are you available to do the trade now? If so I'll transfer the 5 TBT into your account.

I'm available whenever! ;v;

Is now good? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And would you like drop-off or pickup?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just tried to add the friend code on the side bar, but it said it was invalid :eek: Do you have another one I can add?

Is now good? :)

And would you like drop-off or pickup?

I just tried to add the friend code on the side bar, but it said it was invalid :eek: Do you have another one I can add?

Sure! Now's perfectly fine!
Would drop-off be alright with you? ;v;

Ohh shoot; I just double checked there and that is my right friend code, I actually don't have another one... Maybe try inputting the FC again?

Ok! Is now a good time? :3 And would you like drop-off or pickup? :B

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha! xD Yes you can! Is now a good time? And would you like drop-off or pickup? :3

Gah! I missed you again. I'm so sorry! I was on the island catching bugs to replenish my Bells after buying the last 2 pieces of the Gorgeous Set that I needed. I'm fine with either pick up or delivery so whichever is easiest for you. I will make sure to check on here today to see if you're on. Thank you!

Sure! Now's perfectly fine!
Would drop-off be alright with you? ;v;

Ohh shoot; I just double checked there and that is my right friend code, I actually don't have another one... Maybe try inputting the FC again?

I'm dumb ;-; I tried adding your switch friend code XD Lol I added the 3DS ONE and it worked c; xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

And drop off is fine! :) Are you ready now? :D

Hi! I'm so glad I came on here right now. I finally came on at the right time. Yay! I am available whenever you are. Thank you!

Back