• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[CLOSED for now] Open town- Free DIYs & Fossils

loochan

Lauren from Koriko
Bells
Feedback
100% (176) +
Hi there! My town is being overrun with duplicate DIYs and fossils! If you want to come take a look comment below and I will PM you a dodo code :) Please only take what you need! Everything is on the beach to the left.

Feel free to buy anything at Nooks and Ables. You can take fruit from the trees.

Also, Rosie is crafting a log round table :)

Last edited:
Hi there! My town is being overrun with duplicate DIYs and fossils! If you want to come take a look comment below and I will PM you a dodo code :) Please only take what you need! Everything is on the beach to the left.

Feel free to buy anything at Nooks and Ables. You can take fruit from the trees.

Also, Rosie is crafting a log round table :)
Can I come visit please?

Yes please
I would like to visit if possible! Thanks!! :)
Hi, can I come over. :)
ooh id love to come!
Yep will PM you a dodo code when a few more people leave !
Post automatically merged:

I'd love to stop by please!
yep :) a few people waiting ahead of you but will PM you!
Gonna close for a bit until I take care of all you guys!

Back