• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

CLOSED for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arckaniel

🍎 island
Bells
Switch
6450-1789-6402
Flick Halloweaster Egg
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Swamp Potion
Bloodshot Potion
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
100% (227) +
Title! I'm looking for at least 2 people (since it's A LOT), willing to tip generously (just tell me how much you'd like IGB wise for the service idk how much this kind of services go for [make it reasonable tho as I don't have unlimited bells lol]) + bring home a pocketful of hybrids (you can take anything except the purple hyacinths as I need those for my diys + have limited of those lol!)

I'm too lazy to do it on my own now since it's A LOT really (you'll see when you get here lol) that's why I'm asking for two people.

If you're interested just comment down below your name, ign, friend code (I need this so that I can best friend you, pm if you don't want it to be public), and how much you're looking for IGB wise I guess...

I have shovels ready for you btw so you don't have to bring your own!

Heya! I'm willing to help! I don't need bells though. It would be great if I can get purple pansies and purple windflowers, if you can spare them? Just one of each would be great!

Sure I have those hybrids you're looking for, you can take more than one of course :D will send you a code then :)

Great! Just pm me once you're available so that I could send a code over :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back