Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay! Kicks's RV is in my campground now. I'll open my gate for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate's open.

Hi! Do you mind scanning Etoile in? If you're doing multiple requests, I just fell in love with what the Sanrio are offering (minus Rilla and Toby I suppose ^^;), so I'd love the opportunity if not today, then tomorrow, to visit them!

Last edited:
Kicks is the RV of the day in my campground. I don't TT, so it will be Kicks until tomorrow. I don't take requests ahead of time because I'd have a list a mile long, and connecting with specific people at a specific date far in the future would be much too difficult. So, it's just whoever happens to be here first with a request when I open them up.

That said, if you're here when I'm taking requests next time, feel free to ask for whichever RV you'd like then. And if you want to visit Kicks's RV right now, you're more than welcome to.

Nah, Harvey's the only one who feeds the birds at the campground, he's got plenty of job security. ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone else like to visit Kicks's RV?

Birby, if you're not able to visit now, then I'm afraid I can't take your request, because I don't take them ahead of time, only right at the moment when I'm running my thread, otherwise I'd have a really long waiting list and I'd have a hard time connecting with all of the right people at the right time. But feel free to request Ursala at a time when you'll be able to visit. :)

Nenya, ?toile it is, are you ready to visit now?

Birby, if you're not able to visit now, then I'm afraid I can't take your request, because I don't take them ahead of time, only right at the moment when I'm running my thread, otherwise I'd have a really long waiting list and I'd have a hard time connecting with all of the right people at the right time. But feel free to request Ursala at a time when you'll be able to visit. :)

Nenya, ?toile it is, are you ready to visit now?

Adding your FC now...

Nothing wrong with merging, I was able to read it just fine. :)

Gate's open.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone else like to visit ?toile?

Happy Bunny Day, everybody! Which RV should I scan today?

And I have tons of extra eggs and stuff by my train station that you can take for free when you visit, if you want, even if you don't want to visit an RV. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back