Giveaway [CLOSED - DO NOT POST] RV in my campground! (item list inside) Come Visit for Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay! Are you ready to visit now, Botari1999?

(P.S. I saw your coloring work in the coloring contest. What you did is magical.)

Okay! Are you ready to visit now, Botari1999?

(P.S. I saw your coloring work in the coloring contest. What you did is magical.)

Yeah, I'll be using my second character (Kyryl) if that's okay. ^^

(Aww you're so sweet! I'm still wondering how people are finding that xD)

That's fine, you can use any characters from any towns that you want. :)
I'll open my gate now.

(People are finding it because I imagine that, like me, they look at every post in that thread because they want to see every entry to make sure they don't miss anything amazing like yours. :))

EDIT: My gate is open for you now.

Last edited:
That's fine, you can use any characters from any towns that you want. :)
I'll open my gate now.

(People are finding it because I imagine that, like me, they want to see every entry to make sure they don't miss anything amazing like yours. :))

Okay ^^ I'm on my on my way. :)

(You think? Haha thank you, I'm glad you like it! It's pretty awesome going through all the entries. ;v; )

Last edited:
Certainly, Karminny! I'll open my gate for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haven't seen you in my town yet, Karminny. I'll close my gate now. Please let me know when you're ready, and I'll open my gate for you again.

Certainly, EvieEvening23. I'll open my gate for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's it for tonight. See you next time, everyone.

There isn't any way to buy items from RV's with bells, sorry. And I don't TT, so I can't order the items for you and give them to you.

However, if there happens to be an item that you want that I already have, I can give it to you, which items were you looking for?

Oh wow I just realized it should be *buy and that's okay, but thank you for the offer! I would request, but I've already ordered 3 RV items today.

Which items are you looking for? I might have some extras on-hand that I can give you.

And, for anyone else who is able to visit an RV with coupons, which RV should I scan today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back