• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop [CLOSED] DJ's Cheap Cost Rares - Art, Hybrids, Saharah, Unorderables

slushie machine (DLC item) - 10k
sunrise lamp (DLC item) - 15k
Full-moon vanity (DLC item) - 15k
raccoon wall clock (DLC item) - 10k

50K :D

slushie machine (DLC item) - 10k
sunrise lamp (DLC item) - 15k
Full-moon vanity (DLC item) - 15k
raccoon wall clock (DLC item) - 10k

50K :D

The slushie machine, sunrise lamp, and raccoon wall clock were just bought by someone else. You can still buy the full-moon vanity. I will add you after I finish this trade.

Can I buy all genuine art

Yep! The art that will be left after this current trade are the fine painting and jolly painting. Please wait a few minutes, as I am currently in a trade. I will PM you when I am ready!

Teh bumpage for today. I re-organized my shop a bit. I will also have a daily spotlight item. The spotlight item for Monday November 4 is a wedding cake! I only have 1 for sale, first come, first served. :)

Hello! If you're still online and still have the blue roses, would it be possible for me to buy whatever you have left of them? :)

Do you still have the Fang picture and sloppy TV mentioned in the first post? Because I would love to buy those :).

Back