• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

awesome! how long until you scan etolie? also do you mind if i visit with two characters? i don't have enough MEOW coupons saved up on one lol

I'll be scanning in Etoile right after I scan in Paolo (I'm currently scanning him in right now). And sure! You can visit with as many characters as you'd like. :)

Gates are open for visits to Paolo's RV. Once again, please add my FC's before or immediately after making a request.

Yes! You may visit after I scan in Hopkins. :]

-----

and yes! Please add my FC. I'll let you all know when my gates are open to visits to Etoile's RV. You may all visit if you see that my gates are open and you may visit as many times as you like!

Last edited:
lThank you so much for continuing to do this. I would like to come to Paolo, please.

Yes! You may visit after I scan in Hopkins. :]

-----

and yes! Please add my FC. I'll let you all know when my gates are open to visits to Etoile's RV. You may all visit if you see that my gates are open and you may visit as many times as you like!

heading over now!

is your town full? it's not letting me in :(

edit: just kidding!

Last edited:
No no! I'm fine if you ask! :] I did respond. I actually responded to 2 messages on this thread in one post so maybe that was why it seemed confusing. But you can visit Piper after I scan in Hopkins :]

No no! I'm fine if you ask! :] I did respond. I actually responded to 2 messages on this thread in one post so maybe that was why it seemed confusing. But you can visit Piper after I scan in Hopkins :]

Oh ok! Yeah ;; im really new to this whole format so i wasnt sure..

Have you scanned Weber in yet? Sorry, I was distracted and had to do something

Last edited:
Nope! I'm still waiting for the last few people to come by to visit Paolo. If no one else is going to visit his RV, I'll scan in Etoile.

Nope! I'm still waiting for the last few people to come by to visit Paolo. If no one else is going to visit his RV, I'll scan in Etoile.

Stopping to visit Paolo really fast, then

My gates are open for visits to Etoile's RV. After scanning her in, I will scan Weber in and let you all know.

Back