• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway CLOSED - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ [item list included]

Thanks for letting me visit again. I really wanted those red shoes and a blue hydrangea. Plus I won a WiiU so it was awesome. ;)

Thanks for letting me visit again. I really wanted those red shoes and a blue hydrangea. Plus I won a WiiU so it was awesome. ;)

ayyy I'm glad you were able to get what you wanted :D come back anytime you'd like!!!!

Hi, can I please visit Hornsby or Cleo?

hi! I apologize but I'm still waiting to get those RV cards. I have the ones that I listed under those though (spike, snooty, wade). I'll let you all know when I get the ordered cards :)

hi! I apologize but I'm still waiting to get those RV cards. I have the ones that I listed under those though (spike, snooty, wade). I'll let you all know when I get the ordered cards :)
Oh lol, I read wrong. Is it ok to revisit snooty then? One of the items I ordered never arrived :(

ok guys, that'll be it for today :) I'll be off to bed now :D Thanks for visiting everyone and i'll be sure to update you all when I receive the RV cards! Thanks.

Alright everyone I'm back :) which rv's should I scan today?

Last edited:
Looking forward to when you get more RV's! Thank you for this!

Hi guys! I'm back :) which RV should I scan today?

Hello everyone! I have the following RV's that you can all visit for free. I will scan up to 2 RV's a day. Please let me know which RV you would like me to scan, allow me some time to add your fc, and I will let you know when my gate is open. Once I've added your fc, you can visit freely if you see that my gate is open - you don't need to ask me if you can visit if I've already added your fc and if you see that my gate is open.

Please only walk on the paths, don't take any hybrid flowers that you see without asking me and please don't run over any flowers while you are visiting. Feel free to take any cherries and talk to villagers, and complete survey's if you need to. Thank you. :)

Candi's RV
Tasha's RV
Huck's RV
Hornsby's RV
Julia's RV
Piper's RV
Buzz's RV
Ursala's RV
Olive's RV
Admiral's RV
Bea's RV
Ike's RV
Cashmere's RV
Stella's RV - have
Raddle's RV - have
Paolo's RV - have
Louie's RV - have
Boris' RV - have
Cleo's RV - have
Leopold's RV - have
Snooty's RV - have
Wade's RV - have
Spike's RV - have
Dobie's RV
June's RV
Sylvana's RV
Hopkins' RV
Ellie's RV
Jacob's RV
Claude's RV
Sandy's RV
Vivian's RV

Please request RV scans from those that have "have" beside them. Thank you :)

May I visit Snooty?

Sure thing! My gates are open :)

Someone's delivering to me atm. I'll visit after :D Thanks!

Sure! I'll keep my gates open 'till then :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would anyone else like to visit snooty? If not, I can do one more rv request :)

Last edited:
Back