[CLOSED) Art for TBT

Me when I saw this: °Д°

OMG!! All that time I spent trying to get to 500 TBT paid off!! You did an awesome job with Kieran!! TYSM!!! :D :D

I didn't even know you were an artist at first. When I first saw you, you were giving away these DIY recipes and flowers for free, so I thought you were just another generous Animal Crossing player. Then I saw your thread where you were doing commissions for the NL event and I was pretty surprised by your skills! I'm glad I took this rare opportunity to commission you for TBT.

Oh, yeah! I'd say "no revisions needed" but I tend to spot teeny tiny details that kind of bother me for a while. It's a me thing, really. So I think (to prevent that me thing from invading my mind) you might want to do something about those blue outlines to the right (color them like the rest of the outlines) and the hand where he's wearing his glove (color the tip of his index finger red). Your art's still great though. Keep it up!
Haha! I'm glad you like it! If I play the games, I'm sure he'd also be my favorite character too xP I like designs like these

And oh! I'm glad I came off that way- a generous Animal Crossing player...
Hahaha, yeah, I try to keep some things separate but I couldn't resist ... drawing for collectibles! I am a greedy human being...
I'm glad you commissioned me! Got the chance to draw this character! o/

Oh! I gotchu
here ya go! I tend to overlay and draw over my art a lot and didn't realize ! mb mb!
bobrocks.png

Haha! I'm glad you like it! If I play the games, I'm sure he'd also be my favorite character too xP I like designs like these

And oh! I'm glad I came off that way- a generous Animal Crossing player...
Hahaha, yeah, I try to keep some things separate but I couldn't resist ... drawing for collectibles! I am a greedy human being...
I'm glad you commissioned me! Got the chance to draw this character! o/

Oh! I gotchu
here ya go! I tend to overlay and draw over my art a lot and didn't realize ! mb mb!
View attachment 553419
Thank you, he looks better now :)

Not sure if you know this already but Kieran is a DLC character. If you wanna see him you have to buy the game (either version works) and the corresponding expansion, which is pretty expensive! But since you charge a lot for RLC commissions I think you'll have no problem with buying them together.

I think you forgot my suggestion for his glove but if you can't work on it that's fine with me. I'll be using this as my icon tomorrow anyway, so there's that.

Thank you, he looks better now :)

Not sure if you know this already but Kieran is a DLC character. If you wanna see him you have to buy the game (either version works) and the corresponding expansion, which is pretty expensive! But since you charge a lot for RLC commissions I think you'll have no problem with buying them together.

I think you forgot my suggestion for his glove but if you can't work on it that's fine with me. I'll be using this as my icon tomorrow anyway, so there's that.
ahhaah
oh whoop- no i didn't forget! i just misread your original feedback, i thought you said something else- my bad!
OKAY.. here.. it should look better now!
bobrocks.png

for @Xara !
this file is a screenshot! dm me a good e-mail and i'll send the full file along with the requested transparent file!
(also.... does your hoodie text mean.. "I am Ken"..? like.. Ken from the Barbie franchise..?)
View attachment 553430
IMG_7229.jpeg

MRBOX YOU HAVE SLAYED ONCE AGAIN OMG…. this is SO good!!? I love this sm, her expression is so cute and I love the pose!! You are so awesome, I’ll dm you my email shortly!! tysm!! 🥹🫶🏻

And the hoodie is merch from the Barbie movie!! The text is a play on “I am enough”, but Ken version… KENough

View attachment 553461

MRBOX YOU HAVE SLAYED ONCE AGAIN OMG…. this is SO good!!? I love this sm, her expression is so cute and I love the pose!! You are so awesome, I’ll dm you my email shortly!! tysm!! 🥹🫶🏻

And the hoodie is merch from the Barbie movie!! The text is a play on “I am enough”, but Ken version… KENough
Heh heh! Happy you like it Xara! Always a pleasure to draw your character!!
OOh! Okay yeah, that's what I thought..!
I am Ken...

for @BungoTheElf !
View attachment 553520
thank you for the tip btw ;o; idk if you consider that one donation a tip - but i do!
OMFGGGG THIS IS SO ADORABLE!!!! THE CART!!! I LOVE HOW YOU DREW THE LITTLE GUYS 😭 😭 😭 ❤️ I even got little paws!? thank you so much!!! your art makes me so happy : D and of course!! Hope you can get all the collectibles you want soon!!

OMFGGGG THIS IS SO ADORABLE!!!! THE CART!!! I LOVE HOW YOU DREW THE LITTLE GUYS 😭 😭 😭 ❤️ I even got little paws!? thank you so much!!! your art makes me so happy : D and of course!! Hope you can get all the collectibles you want soon!!
ehheh! i'm glad you like it!!
LOL yes... you got... bear-ified...
and thaaank you!

HELLO EXCUSE ME 👀😭❤️ IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!! i love it so much thank you so so much for doodling my soup. i really appreciate it!
ofccc!!! ;O; thank you for the tbt ! i've seen soup around before and always thought that they were cute! so ty for giving me the opportunity to draw them!

for @Snowifer ! 1 out of the 2 headshots!
this is a screenshot!! if you want the full file, lemme know your e-mail through a dm!
sorry.. i hope you'll excuse my silliness...
View attachment 554197

This is amazing XDDD you can really feel the anger
I wonder who's pinging her

You should have my email already, but let me know if you need me to send it to you again!

This is amazing XDDD you can really feel the anger
I wonder who's pinging her

You should have my email already, but let me know if you need me to send it to you again!
LOOL she's about to go off ....

oh right! yeah, i will e-mail this to you when i have the files ready!
cause.. i was thinking about it and :^// i feel like this drawing isn't...fair for you snowifer!!! i'm going to redo it cause ... the headshots i advertised were like... normal.... headshots. so i will do a new one of your character just smiling or something! sorry about that x_x!

Back