• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Clay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sob
I’m willing to offer nmt or marshal for Raymond

I’d like sprinkle or Raymond. How much are you wanting for them?

Immediate offer of 50 million bells for Raymond, probably low but worth a try

I'm not really sure how much any of these villagers going for right now. I'm seeing a lot of different things! just offer what you think is fair. I don't want to make these villagers inaccessible to anyone :)

I don’t really have much, but I think I can do 10 NMT for Molly? It’s not as much as people are offering for Raymond, but I think it’s ok.

Last edited:
Raymond goes for lots, so it's up to you really. I can afford 10 million bells, or if there's anything else you're interested in you can pm me I guess?

I know it's nothing compared to the ridiculous overinflated prices people have been enforcing, but.

I'll drop an offer of 50 150 NMTs for Raymond...
Also have a bunch of amiibo cards I could scan for you when the glitch is patched; if you list any dreamies, I'll see if I have them!

I don't have a lot of bells, but I can get around 7 NMT and 200k bells, I also have Gayle, Pietro, Hazel, and Agent S if any of them interest you. (Sorry if that's super super low compared to what people have offered ;w;

EDIT: Forgot to ask for Raymond oh my god

I'm willing to offer on Raymond, part of the problem here I guess lol
But i love the little cat boy.
200 NMT + 5mil

As you see i'm selling Raymond, Molly, Billy, Chevre, Sprinkle, and Clay!
As of right now none of them are in boxes, but the plan is to continue taking offers until they are. I'm also possibly getting some amiibo cards soon, so I can bump some out around then!

Hopefully this is okay, as i'm new here. Let me know if you want any of these villagers! I'll take bells and nmts ^^
Is Molly moving out naturally?

Is Molly moving out naturally?
The glitch affects natural move outs, too, if you're asking to avoid this. It seems to be if more than one villager has once owned that plot, it messes up. Or has the potential to.

The glitch affects natural move outs, too, if you're asking to avoid this. It seems to be if more than one villager has once owned that plot, it messes up. Or has the potential to.
Wasn't the glitch already patched?

Wasn't the glitch already patched?
The previous glitch left you with _'s house. AKA it stayed an empty lot with no name.

Now, it will move in the villager — or just any; I gave Francine to someone last night as she turned into Bruce — and the house will build, then ... nothing.

They won't come out, you can't go in ( it will say " I've moved out " even though they not only didn't ask to leave, but Isabelle just announced they JUST moved in ), nothing. ):

Can I snag Molly? I only have just over 20 NMT right now but depending on when she’s in boxes I might have more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back