• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Classes

UltraByte said:
Super_Naruto said:
Honors Geometry (higher level 10th grade class)
Uhhhhhhh, well, I guess it's your school. Geometry's the basic 9th grade math class. I took Algebra II my freshman year, hence why I'm in Calculus.
You're in 11th, right? I'm gonna take Calculus then, too... I skipped Geometry and Pre-Algebra, m'self.

I'm in pre-algerbra... 8th grade... Colorado's learning system is whacked... We learn the same stuff every 2 years... >.>

8th grade
1. Band Wind Symphony
2. Physical Education
3. Earth Science honors
4.Elective(1st. Music 2nd. Art 3rd. Character Education 4th. Vocational Technology)
5.Language honors
6.English honors
Lunch
7. Alegbra (freshmen class)
8.History honors

Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:
Super_Naruto said:
Uhhhhhhh, well, I guess it's your school. Geometry's the basic 9th grade math class. I took Algebra II my freshman year, hence why I'm in Calculus.
You're in 11th, right? I'm gonna take Calculus then, too... I skipped Geometry and Pre-Algebra, m'self.
Pre-Algebra = 8th grade math (at my school)
So, yeah I skipped it but it was like a review year, like I talked to people last year (when I was in 8th grade) and they were doing the easiest crap ever (6th grade/7th grade stuff).

Pichubro said:
I'm in pre-algerbra... 8th grade... Colorado's learning system is whacked... We learn the same stuff every 2 years... >.>
Wow, another Coloradoan. ;D

The basic classes of either grade do pre-algebra, which I did last year for advanced. So now it's plain Algebra for me.

And I have a teacher with ADD too, she's awesome.

Super_Naruto said:
Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:
Super_Naruto said:
So, yeah I skipped it but it was like a review year, like I talked to people last year (when I was in 8th grade) and they were doing the easiest crap ever (6th grade/7th grade stuff).
...Well, I did Algebra in 8th grade, Algebra II in 9th, and now I'm doing pre-calc.

Bulerias said:
Super_Naruto said:
Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:
Super_Naruto said:
...Well, I did Algebra in 8th grade, Algebra II in 9th, and now I'm doing pre-calc.
Same as me, except I took Geometry in 8th grade and Algebra in 7th.

So whoever's from Colorado... You understand right?

Because my class right now is no different from special ed... No offense.

UltraByte said:
Bulerias said:
Super_Naruto said:
Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:
Super_Naruto said:
Same as me, except I took Geometry in 8th grade and Algebra in 7th.
Ohhh. The Algebra I took had Geometry implemented.

Yeah, that's what my Algebra 1 teacher from last year said is the best thing to do. Just split Geometry and combine them into the 2 Algebras.

OddCrazyMe said:
Now that schools started for most of us, what classes are you taking. Even if you're in middle school, list the classes you have throughout the day.

Myself:

English 8
American History
Earth and Space Science
Algebra 1
French 1 (Still T_T)

EDIT: Took all the Related arts out ;D

I've also singed up for some electives that I'll get later in the year. I don't know what I'll be getting however hopefully I get both Art related Electives. (I believe 1 was drawing)
Pretty much the same, but scratch out French and put Health and Architectural Design.

DarthGohan1 said:
Band
Marketing 2
Spanish 4
AP Calc
Physics
AP Govt / AP Econ
AP English
You're a Junior right? My step-brother took AP Govt / AP Econ his junior year too and he said the test is awful. It maybe different for you though.

My classes are:
  • Social Studies (US History)
  • Science
  • Art 2
  • Tech Apps (Computer & Graphics)
  • Algebra 1
  • Spanish 1
  • LA
And they are all in the order I listed them as.

only_half_evil333 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Band
Marketing 2
Spanish 4
AP Calc
Physics
AP Govt / AP Econ
AP English
You're a Junior right? My step-brother took AP Govt / AP Econ his junior year too and he said the test is awful. It maybe different for you though.
Senior

:p

I'm 3 for 3 on passing AP tests so far, so I'm not worried.

:p

Well, I only have a few classes, because I'm in college.

General and Inorganic Chemistry (cake

:p )
Ecology + Lab (hard, I have to conduct my own ecological study...)
Principles of Animal Physiology
Laboratory Safety (don't actually do much here, it's a teacher prep class)

Back