• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

City folk VS Lets Go To The City

I like City Folk best because Let's go to the City is too long and it is nothing i would imagine Nintendo to call one of they're games.

"lets go to the city" is a very typical name of a japanese game. So it makes sense that they changed it to that.

Hahaha, I love Gostie's sig, I really prefer CIty Folk. I wonder if "Folk" is too american to the world

City folk, better graphics, movement, controls, gameplay itself, and much more to do then just collect bells and fish and crap lol..

Harrison said:
City folk, better graphics, movement, controls, gameplay itself, and much more to do then just collect bells and fish and crap lol..
I prefer City Folk, but city folk and Let's go to the city are the exact same game. Just different titles.

So not sure what you meant by that.

Cf , Lets goto the city is WAYYY too long for me and everyone can just understand Cf

City Folk is wayyy better. Lets Go to the City is way too long. I'm an American I like things to be simple. :D

I think City Folk is much better than "let's go to the city" but I feel the creators could have come up with a better title...

Totally agree. City Folk sounds alot better than the long title for the other countries... Ha, they lost out!

Back