Pumpkin Glow Wand
Bee Plush
Frost Easter Egg
Purple Candy
White Tulip
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (144) +
I have a spare chocolate cake that’s ready to be served to another user’s sidebar. But this one is a typical entry giveaway.

In order to enter, you must tell me the top one to five things you want to see in the next Pokémon game or Animal Crossing game, whether it be improvements or carry-overs from Scarlet/Violet or ACNH (respectively). You can only choose one franchise as you enter.

The most important rule - do not sell this chocolate cake. It’s a very friendly chocolate cake collectible that wants to be friends with the winner.

The giveaway closes on April 19th, at 12:00 AM EDT.

1. Foreverfox
  2. Snek
  3. BobRocks20
  4. Aquilla
  5. Aerith
  6. MrBox
  7. Dim
  8. axaniao

Last edited:
I’ll enter! I would love to see the ability to toggle on and off EXPshare in Pokemon games. I generally want to use it but there are times that I’d rather not.

Sounds great

Next Pokémon game:

1. All Pokémon are available (no more Dexit)
2. Linking Cord is added and items, such as Metal Coat or Kings Rock, are consumables to evolve the respected mons
3. Special cave with Level 100 Blisseys
4. Alchemist NPC that can turn your mon shiny
5. Breeding is not a lottery, mons with superior IVs 100% pass them down

Here's what I wanna see for the next Pokemon game, in order of most important:
  1. When ScarVio launched people complained a whole lot about the bugs, glitches, and crashes. This heavily impacted the game's reviews as well as my first impressions, so I hope they take some time to have those fixed in the next game to satisfy their fans.
  2. I want improved open-world gameplay; ScarVio was the first game to provide me a taste of the popular open-world genre, and TBH my first impressions weren't the best. The levels of the trainers weren't aligned with the player's skill level and in general there didn't seem to be a lot of things for me to discover in Paldea beyond those stakes. The DLC didn't necessarily help things since it was more linear, even when I got to choose who to battle first. Everything kinda felt...barren. Let's hope they take notes from the Switch Zelda games. I haven't played them both because I'm not a Zelda fan but I might give them a shot later.
  3. Speaking of DLC, I want it to be truly optional and not overpriced. You had to pay $34.99 just so you could see who's responsible for the Terastal phenomenon, which I thought was ridiculous because that wasn't the case in previous games with battle gimmicks. And while I liked how the DLC was linked to the main game, that also meant that people who didn't get the DLC had an "incomplete" story. Plus, the only Mythical Pokemon that was released during this generation is now locked behind a paywall. I forgot how much the SwSh Expansion Pass costed but I know it's cheaper than The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero, so the next game's DLC should be about the same price as that. For the content in the next DLC, I want a place with a story separate from the main game and Pokemon that we haven't seen in a really long time. Can't think of any good examples of those Pokemon since there's over a thousand of them.
  4. The next game should be a bit more difficult than ScarVio but not too hard. I only lost a few times while playing and I didn't mind but I know some people want a good challenge. And admittedly, I know I do.
  5. For me, some of the characters in ScarVio + the DLC are my favorites; they are well-written and sometimes amusing. In fact, I'm a huge fan of one of them right now! They better keep it up for the next generation.
My favorite generation is still IX but I am aware that it is far from perfect. I hope I can make it!

I love the choc cake collectible! I’d like to enter please ✨

One thing I really want to see in the next AC instalment is the ability to toggle background sounds volume and music volume separately. Many games let you do this, even pocket camp allows you to turn off music but keep sounds or vice versa. I just didn’t like the NH hourly music much and would’ve preferred hearing the river, bees buzzing, wind rustling etc.

A carryover I’d appreciate would be that villagers don’t move out at random. I like the security of knowing even months after not playing I’m returning to my favourite residents, not an entire new cast of villagers as it happened in my NL town.

I've never had the chocolate cake collectible before! I would love to enter for a chance at a new friend. ❤️

One thing I want to see in the next Pokémon game is for petting and feeding to make a return! I really loved doing that and while the picnics are cute, washing them and everyone eating a sandwich is not the same. :( Let me take care of my Pokémon!

The most important rule - do not sell this chocolate cake. It’s a very friendly chocolate cake collectible that wants to be friends with the winner.
I'm just curious, what happens to the winner if they sell the cake? Will they be blocked?

I'd like to enter as well!
HMmmmm. I'll enter with things I'd like to see in the new AC game. HMMMMM.
1) I would hope they get rid of the crafting element- unless it makes sense. like. a Grass hat or something.
2) I hope that the older NPCs and older store upgrades come back for the next game.
3) I hope they make the museum even more awesome than it is in ACNH! Like wow!
4) I love the foley sounds in ACNH, I'm sure they'll keep that but definitely a keep!
5) I'd love to see older villagers come back and newer villagers come to life!

Thanks for the giveaway!

For Animal Crossing, the one thing I want most is a music mod app in the nook phone that let's you switch the hourly music and building music to past Animal Crossing games. One can only dream...

id like to enter!

in the next ac game i would like the tools to Not break, at the very least not the gold ones..
i want them to bring back the shop upgrades too

Thanks to everyone who entered so far. There’s only 1.6 days left to enter.

And remember, it you sell it, then you will have hurt the chocolate cake’s feelings.

To those who haven’t entered, it’s your last chance. You have 24 hours left.

The giveaway has been closed.

Anyways, the randomly selected winner is…
Your cake has been delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back