• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Chips??????!?!?!?!! and snacks

Ragdoll

jeseth is my saviour
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Apple (Fruit)
Waluigi Easter Egg
im craving chips so what are your fav chips??? or snacks or w/e

i like me some gud old fashioned lays potato chips and if u say thats boring, fight me ***** lol jk ilu all

srry if theres a thread like this already, im too lazy to check

sourcream and onion probably lmao..,

they removed my fav a few years ago i still miss it.,, rip french herbs chips )':

Can't go wrong with cheddar sour cream ruffles. baked chips are always good, too.

And popcorn. Popcorn is my fav.

sourcream and onion probably lmao..,

they removed my fav a few years ago i still miss it.,, rip french herbs chips )':

wish i tasted those, those sound rlly good rn
Can't go wrong with cheddar sour cream ruffles. baked chips are always good, too.

And popcorn. Popcorn is my fav.

CHEDDAR SOUR CREAM RUFFLES. mmm i love nibbling on those kinds haha

I LOVE pringles (salt and vinegar, sour cream and cheddar & sour cream and onion)

I also love kettle chips (original and salt and vinegar)

other snacks I love are hot and spicy cheese itz and white cheddar popcorn!

ooo I like baked sour cream n onion a lot!! or baked barbecue. c':
I honestly can't stand regular greasy chips anymore bc they gross me out, lol. but you do you amirite

used to like lays but not anymore. i find that their chips have no texture. if i crave for chips i just get ruffles because they're better to me and i love crinkle cuts.

I'm not really into potato chips that much, but if I choose to eat them, I like them with thick ridges and French onion dip. I like Old Dutch brand, or Ruffles.

My snack treat of choice would be Cheezies! But it's gotta be Hawkins Cheezies ... No other inferior Cheezie wannabe will do!!

I'm not sure ... Can you buy these in the US? If not, you're missing out on something very wonderful :rolleyes:

jfx9bm.jpg

I'm not really into potato chips that much, but if I choose to eat them, I like them with thick ridges and French onion dip. I like Old Dutch brand, or Ruffles.

My snack treat of choice would be Cheezies! But it's gotta be Hawkins Cheezies ... No other inferior Cheezie wannabe will do!!

I'm not sure ... Can you buy these in the US? If not, you're missing out on something very wonderful :rolleyes:

jfx9bm.jpg

nope, not here in ol' usa! those actually look v tasty so ill add them on the list of snacks to try from other countries XD

**or at least not here in nj smh

Last edited:
Sour cream and onion lays are a great classic. I really like lays ranch dip with the ranch dipped hot wing flavor doritos. Hot cheetos too yum. As for other snacks I love ginger snaps, all licorice, skittles, and sour punch straws. You guys are making me hungry.

Back