• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ~CHIBI MAYOR W/ VILLAGER ART~! [2/2] RLC/TBT

nah i just want another one in style 1. should i fill out the order form again or no? my refs are somewhere in the thread

Ok phew earned about enough haha loved the previous Kemonomimi you drew so would love my beautiful Ran in your style <3

OC - Ran- [X]
Personality: Cutesy/sweet on the outside yet twisted and possessive+Yandere on the inside, she often acts very sweet and cutesy haha but shes a real ***** xD Anything cutesy might work for her I shall leave it up to you : )
Extra: she has no actual pink in her hair haha its like a sandy type of colour mixed with a little blonde xD also would like the Chibi so style 1 please^^
Offer: 300 TBT

Last edited:
Ok phew earned about enough haha loved the previous Kemonomimi you drew so would love my beautiful Ran in your style <3

OC - Ran- [X]
Personality: Cutesy/sweet on the outside yet twisted and possessive+Yandere on the inside, she often acts very sweet and cutesy haha but shes a real ***** xD Anything cutesy might work for her I shall leave it up to you : )
Extra: she has no actual pink in her hair haha its like a sandy type of colour mixed with a little blonde xD also would like the Chibi so style 1 please^^
Offer: 300 TBT

Yay! I'm excited to get to work on this for you! Thank you so much for commissioning <3

bump for amazing art and cool people

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey could you re send me my chibi i accidently lost it im so sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm nvm got it back.

bump for amazing art and cool people

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey could you re send me my chibi i accidently lost it im so sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

nvm nvm got it back.

Thank you ^^ I'm glad you got it back!

Last edited:
Guess who's back! (;
Haha, could you draw my acnl mayor, pretty please?
Ref is here: x

Edit: OH! And in style 1 (chibi) ;D

Last edited:
Back