◆ ☾ Chibi ★ Chibi Art Gallery / Art Dump ☽ Pixels ▪ Sketches ▪ Others ◆

You're absolutely welcome ;D Nawws take your time hahaha, I shall definitely join when you finish : D
Haha thank you Kairi.
I'm overloaded lately with life, ugh. I miss doing art streams </3

Last edited:
Haha thank you Kairi.
I'm overloaded lately with life, ugh. I miss doing art streams </3

You're welcome<3
OMG deal with life first 8'D Life takes priority : O I shall always be on the lookout for any streams you may do hehe ; )

IDcchyX.jpg

Zzzzz..... nearly 1am and working on Amissa's Commission.​

Holy heck, Chibs, this looks STUNNING! Ahhhhh even just in the sketch stage, I'm star-struck! (No pun intended.) Sorry that I didn't see this sooner, but thank you for the head's up! It looks BEYOND adorable!

Holy heck, Chibs, this looks STUNNING! Ahhhhh even just in the sketch stage, I'm star-struck! (No pun intended.) Sorry that I didn't see this sooner, but thank you for the head's up! It looks BEYOND adorable!
Haha thank you #/\#
It's fine and I really glad you like it!

Chibi, omg, this is AMAZING! ; o ; I told you you're art was perfect. ;D It's just so cute!
tumblr_m9gcvxaBVe1qzckow.gif
Perfect blah #/\#
Thank you dear <3

Last edited:
Ah chibi.hoshi? I have a question. Would you ever do commishions for your miiverse art? I really like them 0v0.
(Sorry If this comes off rude.)

Ah chibi.hoshi? I have a question. Would you ever do commishions for your miiverse art? I really like them 0v0.
(Sorry If this comes off rude.)
Eh oh my no its not rude. I don't use Miiverse much anymore but when I did do commissions it was 100 - 150 tbt bells I believe.
One piece takes me about an hour. Ah, the good old days of drawing art on miiverse.

Is anyone up for a stream? I will be doing some warm ups and Amissa's commission.

Sorry about the trouble before everyone. For those who do not know, my cat has been missing for a few days. She just came home while I was streaming, and is very sick. I can continue streaming if there is interest, or tomorrow.

IjHEQ4K.png

I can watch :3 Mind you I am also watching anime but going back and forth for me is fine xD

I can watch :3 Mind you I am also watching anime but going back and forth for me is fine xD
Haha ok, I will set up the stream. ^^

-----------------------------

STREAM IS UP
-

...and just when I thought she was alright oh boy. I guess its not a good day for me at all to stream with her this sick. Sorry guys.​

Last edited:
So my beloved cat I have had ever since I was a little girl passed away this afternoon. As I was feeding the chickens... and I found her. I'm honestly heartbroken, even though I am a grown woman it still affects me. I've had that cat ever since she was a newborn kitten and she was a huge part of my childhood. My father and I buried her under my old swing, as that's where I use to play with her.

I'll see if I can stream later if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Back