• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

◆ ☾ Chibi ★ Chibi Art Gallery / Art Dump ☽ Pixels ▪ Sketches ▪ Others ◆

Indeed. :p She and Katt should be friends. Fang buddies! XD Though unlike Mitzi, Katt scares most people at first... including me when she first moved into my town.
Ditto, as you know she is also in my town, and Mitzi.
If I remember correctly, they don't get along. Mitzi acts derp in-front of her.

Last edited:
Sketches are amazing. I would love to see you open a shop for them because I would love to have a sketch done by you. : D

Ahhhh, back to a style I remember. It's been months!

hLYpKjn.png

Somehow I want to give her fangs so she can bit anyone who doesn't call her cute.

Wow, she is cute!

- - - Post Merge - - -

The void~

I gave her fangs, happy now? XD

r5NXIsV.png

I think she looks scary.

Not fangs...KITTY TEETH!

Hehe, thanks aleshapie.
Thought I needed a bit of a practice before I do yours. ^^
Like I said, I haven't done this style in a long while! I've missed it haha.

Last edited:
Hehe, thanks aleshapie.
Thought I needed a bit of a practice before I do yours. ^^
Like I said, I haven't done this style in a long while! I've missed it haha.

I am POSITIVE that it will be completely adorable! I am in no rush at all, btw. (shoooot, haven't even asked about them pixels I ordered about 15 months ago...LOL ... jk)

Speaking of, I added a pink heart balloon to that, right? or did I have a thought bubble with "besties" in it? I honestly cannot remember! I know I asked for spring grass with flowers/whatevs.... brain...is....mush...

I am POSITIVE that it will be completely adorable! I am in no rush at all, btw. (shoooot, haven't even asked about them pixels I ordered about 15 months ago...LOL ... jk)

Speaking of, I added a pink heart balloon to that, right? or did I have a thought bubble with "besties" in it? I honestly cannot remember! I know I asked for spring grass with flowers/whatevs.... brain...is....mush...
wait what, 15 MONTHS AGO?! *gets shot*

You asked for all of that if I remember correctly. :eek:

wait what, 15 MONTHS AGO?! *gets shot*

You asked for all of that if I remember correctly. :eek:

Naw...I am just joking....

I know you are up to your eyeballs in pixels! I ain't going anywhere!

I think I did ask for all that....brain mushy tho, can't be sure...LOL

GAH...Not this thread...lol

chibi~you know what I mean...lol

BTW...I FINALLY SAW MITZI! (In my campsite...AFTER Mitzi was already obtained for Turtle...lol)

GAH...Not this thread...lol

chibi~you know what I mean...lol

BTW...I FINALLY SAW MITZI! (In my campsite...AFTER Mitzi was already obtained for Turtle...lol)
What do you mean? XD

lol, my sweet Miz <3

CkR53Q3.jpg
I NEED MORE PAPER STAT!

I thought I might as well do some art even though I can't get on my art computer still. ;;

That sketch though... So cool. Love it.
Thank you. ;w;

Last edited:
Sweet zombie jesus, that's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute<3 ꒰✘Д✘◍꒱ *dies* 8'D *hopes someday you shall finish Aerith when you have time xD*

Sweet zombie jesus, that's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute<3 ꒰✘Д✘◍꒱ *dies* 8'D *hopes someday you shall finish Aerith when you have time xD*
Thank you #/\#
I want you around when I finish her off with a stream. I find them helpful and fun haha.

Last edited:
Back