• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Cherry's in boxes!

I really can't join it seems. Could you try maybe clossing and opening again your gates? It has worked before with a friend. Also, I'll try joining without Katie :( I litteraly tried joining for 30 minutes now and I always get an error code, I am so sorry for how long it takes :(

this is really odd, i had some wi-fi troubles last night as well. i'll restart my 3ds and check my connection. maybe i messed with it by accident or something?

edit: my gates are open again

Last edited:
Well, I tried over and over, but I really can't join you sadly :( It's too bad because I really want Cherry a lot, but I think I will have to give up on her :( I'm sorry about that and I really hope that you find someone else who can give her a good home :)

Last edited:
:c
what a shame!
stupid internet, bein all fickle.
i hope you find another cherry soon!

i sure do hope the router's firewall settings haven't changed

Back