Looking For Cherry and Bella

marmar7

Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
I really want to have my cool punk girls in town! I'd be willing to pay IGB, or give some items for them! I don't care if they're original or not, but it'd be so cool if Bella had her original shirt!!

Okay! That'd be great! Ill give you the tbt after I talk to her while she's in boxes, if that's okay?

Whenever you have her ready! Preferably sometime today though, if you're able.

I have Cherry's amiibo card. I can scan her into my second town for you and put her into boxes. Is 20 tbt bells fair as well?

I added you. My FC is 1263-6320-3722

- - - Post Merge - - -

I appreciate it so much! But I'll only have 13 tbt after this, and honestly I have no idea how I got 33 or how to get more haha. I could give you IGB if you'd like!

I appreciate it so much! But I'll only have 13 tbt after this, and honestly I have no idea how I got 33 or how to get more haha. I could give you IGB if you'd like!
Sorry, I have plenty of IGBs. However, if you like, I can wait till you get another 4 tbt bells, no rush. TBT bells are commonly earnt by posting in varies sections of the forum. As I mentioned, it's an amiibo card, I can move her in and out at anytime.

Last edited:
I'm ready whenever you are! c:
Alright, sweet! Give me about 10-15 minutes to time travel, and I will open.

She's ready and my gate is open! Look for Kokoro from Dokidoki.

Last edited:
Back