• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Check out these kick ass Pokemon cards.

Gallade526 said:
Nikoking said:
Gallade526 said:
i saw these on jubilifeTV's YT page
Haha, I'm good friends with him. I let him use my PMD: Light gameplay for his review of the game.
really cool

im curious what does he look like?
I only know him virtually, lol. So I'm not sure what he looks like, but I can tell your our voices are pretty similar, mine's more deep though.

Nikoking said:
Gallade526 said:
Nikoking said:
Gallade526 said:
Haha, I'm good friends with him. I let him use my PMD: Light gameplay for his review of the game.
really cool

im curious what does he look like?
I only know him virtually, lol. So I'm not sure what he looks like, but I can tell your our voices are pretty similar, mine's more deep though.
ooooo

btw happy b-day

Nikoking said:
Gallade526 said:
Just because he used your footage doesn't make you two good friends.

AverageSean said:
Nikoking said:
Gallade526 said:
No, we talked to each other after it and stuff via Youtube messaging.

Nikoking said:
AverageSean said:
Nikoking said:
Gallade526 said:
No, we talked to each other after it and stuff via Youtube messaging.
Well feel free to change Nintensoft's pass. and stuff. It's yours now.

Speaking of kick ASS cards, look at this.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
HPIM5900-1.jpg
</div>Its first attack is supposed to be "Lokaas".

HOLY *censored.2.0*. IS THAT THING REAL.

RockmanEXE said:
Oh shi-. Somebody at the TCG league I go to mentioned those and they sounded boss. I'm glad this thread reminded me to look at them. Holy ****. I hope they end the sp crap and do more sweet stuff like that.

Bacon Boy said:
How do you get them?
Most likely in booster packs. I didn't go on pokebeach yet so I don't know if they are promos. I think that they are from a soon to be released japanese set to commemorate the gold and silver stuff happening. I might actually start buying boxes of cards again.

Back