• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
no worries! I'm sorry I wasn't available at the time! I would have been sleeping during that window 😅 please lmk whenever you're next available though, I'm happy to trade!

I'm available at the moment for about 7 hours. I'll also be available around 3pm Pacific on Monday for the rest of the day too. :)

Hey! Please could I buy the blue and white lighthouse and the gray lighthouse for 10tbt?

Hey there! Sure can. Just let me know when you're around. I'm around for many hours at the moment, and will be fully available tomorrow after 3pm Pacific.

Sorry I missed you. I was asleep. Hopefully your Monday-Thursday availability will work better. I’m in GMT -7 time zone.

No problem at all! I'm available now if you happen to be. I'll PM you tomorrow in the afternoon (well at least my afternoon) and let you know my available window of like 12+ hours. :)

Hello! Can I order a western style stone DIY
please if ones available 😃

Heya! Pretty sure I still have one available. Just lmk whenever you are around to trade. :)

Hi! Could I get the beautiful statue? :)

Sure can! I'm available at the moment, and will be Monday-Thursday as well. :)

Hey :)
Would you be able to drop off 400 nmt?

Hey Moritz! Definitely can. Just lmk whenever you're around. I'll be available for about 6 or 7 hours at the moment. :)

No problem at all! I'm available now if you happen to be. I'll PM you tomorrow in the afternoon (well at least my afternoon) and let you know my available window of like 12+ hours. :)
I can hop online if you’re still available, if not hopefully your afternoon will work for me.

I can hop online if you’re still available, if not hopefully your afternoon will work for me.

Sounds good! I'm loading up AC and will send you over a dodo code for your order of:

frozen partition diy, frozen counter diy, and dal model plane for 35 TBT

Dodo coming in a PM within 4 or 5 minutes :)

I'm available at the moment for about 7 hours. I'll also be available around 3pm Pacific on Monday for the rest of the day too. :)

Hey there! Sure can. Just let me know when you're around. I'm around for many hours at the moment, and will be fully available tomorrow after 3pm Pacific.

Heya! Pretty sure I still have one available. Just lmk whenever you are around to trade. :)

Sure can! I'm available at the moment, and will be Monday-Thursday as well. :)

Hey Moritz! Definitely can. Just lmk whenever you're around. I'll be available for about 6 or 7 hours at the moment. :)

Hi!! That's great news! 😊 I can be available anytime from now (12am ish) to about 10pm GMT so I'll be available all day 😁 EDIT: managed to find one so wont need the recipe!! But im sure I'll be back for more DIYs at some point 😊😊

Last edited:
Hi! Can I order 1 black street lamp and 1 brown street lamp for 6 TBT? :giggle:

Last edited:

EDIT: I've actually managed to find the lighthouses so I don't need them anymore but thank you so much anyway!

I'm available now for the rest of the day. It's 2.10pm GMT right now and I'll be available until around 11pm. :)

Last edited:
Hello,

if you are still available then I would like to make a bigger order:

12 mil. bells = 18 tbt
100 NMTs = 25 tbt
Cherry Blossom Pond Stone = 5 tbt

and if possible:

10 Peaches = 4 tbt
10 Oranges = 4 tbt

I just started my island and don´t have the fruits yet. Didn´t know wether you sell them to...?

That would be 56 tbt total, right?

Hello,

if you are still available then I would like to make a bigger order:

12 mil. bells = 18 tbt
100 NMTs = 25 tbt
Cherry Blossom Pond Stone = 5 tbt

and if possible:

10 Peaches = 4 tbt
10 Oranges = 4 tbt

I just started my island and don´t have the fruits yet. Didn´t know wether you sell them to...?

That would be 56 tbt total, right?

Heya! Sounds good to me. I was just about to sleep but I can do this order real quick. PM me a Dodo code and I'll be over with the first round of bells asap after. :)

Edit: Also yea, 56 TBT in total is right. :)

Back