• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Bump! Fairly big update. Added 8 new villager photos, and added some more seasonal DIYs. Also restocked a few of the star fragment stacks as well.

Hello! I have 19M IGB & 100 NMT, Could I possibly trade that for some TBT perhaps? I'm available right now or anytime until 8:00 PM.Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello! I have 19M IGB & 100 NMT, Could I possibly trade that for some TBT perhaps? I'm available right now or anytime until 8:00 PM.Thank you!

Hey there! I'm actually looking to sell my ACNH IGB, NMTs, and items for TBT. I'm not looking to purchase ACNH items with my TBT.

I sent you a collectible for free though (you'll just have to go to your inventory to activate it). Hope you like it and take care! :)

Could I get 200 NMT for 50tbt?

Sure can! Sorry for the delay in response, had something come up yesterday. I'll be available for many hours to trade today. If you see this when you log on, and have time to trade, feel free to PM me. I'll be around and I'll set up a Dodo code for us within a few minutes after. Thanks! :)

Back