Feedback
98.5% (126) +
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Cheap Sanrio Items | CLOSED ★

6HFoEdY.gif
z7m30nl.gif
6HFoEdY.gif

Town: Ren? | Name: Latoan | FC: 5473-2103-8149

I have all Sanrio Cards!
Please read the Rules and Description before making a Request.
Check the "Request Format" for the full list of all available Items.
I hold every Request for 5 days and
after that I will send you a PM that it got canceled.
I will try my best to do everything as fast as possible,
but I can't promise anything.
If we have a trade and you don't follow the rules,
you will get a neutral rating, sorry!
13653478.png;compress=true

Please leave me a Wi-Fi Rating after the trade! ^-^
★ Requests accepted at the moment: YES / NO

13653488.png;compress=true
PRICES
Price is negotiable, if you have one of my Wishlist Items
003TBT / 00.300.000IGB - Per Item
028TBT / 02.800.000IGB - My Melody Set (Chelsea)
030TBT / 03.000.000IGB - Hello Kitty Set (Rilla)
030TBT / 03.000.000IGB - Cinnamoroll Set (Chai)
030TBT / 03.000.000IGB - Pompompurin Set (Marty)
030TBT / 03.000.000IGB - Kiki & Lala Set (?toile)
035TBT / 03.500.000IGB - Kerokerokeroppi Set (Toby)
180TBT / 18.000.000IGB - All 6 Sanrio Sets

13653509.png;compress=true
RULES
We do the trade in my town
Don't erase my paths
Don't destroy any plants
Don't pressure me
Use the Request Format
If you pay in TBT: Pay after I opened my gate
Leave a Wi-Fi Rating
Don't sell the Items more expensive
Every Set comes with Clothes
Limited to 1 Set of each Villager per Request!
Be friendly!

HTML:
[B][I]I want..[/I][/B]
[ ] Chelsea's Set + Clothes
[ ] Rilla's Set + Clothes
[ ] Chai's Set + Clothes
[ ] Toby's Set + Clothes
[ ] Marty's Set + Clothes
[ ] ?toile's Set + Clothes
[ ] All Sets + Clothes

[ ] Item(s): ____

[B][I]I pay in..[/I][/B]
[ ] TBT | [ ] IGB

[B][I]My Timezone is..[/I][/B] ____

*I need to know your Timezone so I know when we can do the trade!

13653506.png

SANRIO ITEMS
Chelsea = My Melody Set
Rilla = Hello Kitty Set
Chai = Cinnamoroll Set
Toby = Kerokerokeroppi Set
Marty = Pompompurin Set
?toile = Kiki & Lala Set

quSC9wz.png

Request List
My Timezone is CET

Last edited:
You're selling a full set for 9 tbt? if so can I order a Kiki and Lala 2x/ Pomp set and 1 of each other <3

You're selling a full set for 9 tbt? if so can I order a Kiki and Lala 2x/ Pomp set and 1 of each other <3

Ayyy, I accidentally opened the Thread too early.
That was not the finished price, but since you already answered to it, I will give you the Sets for it.
I will need to go for today, so I hope you don't mind that you will need to wait one day for it!
Oh and I understood correctly that you want following:
- 1x ?toile's Set
- 2x Marty's Set
- 1x Chelsea's Set
- 1x Toby's Set
- 1x Chai's Set
- 1x Rilla's Set
I will for now not include the clothes, just the furniture, I hope that will be fine.
I can PM / VM you when I am ready to give the clothes also, if you want

May i please get one of each set with clothes for IGB? Let me know in a VM since i might not respond back here ^^!

Whoops! sorry didn't see you opened this too early, let me know when you open so i can get these sets :p

Last edited:
Ayyy, I accidentally opened the Thread too early.
That was not the finished price, but since you already answered to it, I will give you the Sets for it.
I will need to go for today, so I hope you don't mind that you will need to wait one day for it!
Oh and I understood correctly that you want following:
- 1x ?toile's Set
- 2x Marty's Set
- 1x Chelsea's Set
- 1x Toby's Set
- 1x Chai's Set
- 1x Rilla's Set
I will for now not include the clothes, just the furniture, I hope that will be fine.
I can PM / VM you when I am ready to give the clothes also, if you want

That would be really nice, I'm sorry that it wasn't your finished post. :-: I have the sanrio cards, but I have yet to actually get sets for myself :( and there is no rush, I really appreciate you doing this. <33

ah, should we wait until you're finished pricing? i was going to ask for one of each set but for 10tbt that's highway robbery.. ;-;

ah, should we wait until you're finished pricing? i was going to ask for one of each set but for 10tbt that's highway robbery.. ;-;

I am sorry, but how would that be robbery? I see people who want 10TBT for one item.. I would give a full Set for that price and make it even cheaper if you want more than one Set.. so how is that robbery?
Or did I missunderstood something? :s

Last edited:

I am sorry, but how would that be robbery? I see people who want 10TBT for one item.. I would give a full Set for that price and make it even cheaper if you want more than one Set.. so how is that robbery?
Or did I missunderstood something? :s

I believe they meant that the price was extremely low and they didn't want to be cheap and feel like they are taking a bunch of stuff when it is underpriced ^_^ (basically you are being very generous to give it for this price!)

Hi there,

I'm interested in all 6 full sets + clothes and would like to pay with IGB, if that's ok with you. Just name your price :).

Hi. Could I please order wallpaper and flooring from each rv? That would be 6 walls and 6 floors. I'll also pay you more in tbt and bells than you're asking for.

1134-7829-3310. Mayor Annie from Joy.

Thanks so much.

Hey everyone,
I will start with the orders tomorrow, since I am quite busy still today.
I hope that's fine!

PS: Ohh, okay for the price. Well, it's what I ask for, since I know that some people don't have much TBT / IGB :)

hello this is amazing...i was looking for these items...can i get 6 full sets please....i will pay 50tbt plus an extra tip...no rush and thank you again for doing this

Thanks so much for doing something like this~ Could I get the Full Set + Clothes for Rilla for TBT and all the other sets w/ clothes for IGB?

Your offer is really generous and seems like it'll have you backed up so take as much time as you need~ I'll gladly tip over as well!

Total looking to be 13 tbt and 130k IGB!

Last edited:
i'm interested in all sets EXCEPT the hello kitty set, so all in all 76k bells? just pm me whenever! fc is in the sidebar, i'll add you right away :)

Hey. Could I purchase the ?toile, Chai and Chelsea set please? (Without clothes). I think I will be paying you 60,000IGB?

Hi!

Your order requests are piling up, but if you are still taking orders, can I get the Etoile, Chelsea, Rilla, and Marty RV items, plus clothes?
Will pay you in TBT or IGB.

Please let me know PM if/when can do.

Thank you so much!

Ditto what LavaDoll said; seems like your orders are accumulating!
When you get the chance, I would like 1 of every set with clothing (6 sets with clothing in all) for 96k I think it'd be? Of course I'll throw in a tip. ouo I'll likely be in school when you have the order ready but I'm willing to wait. : ) Just PM me and we can set a specific date & time to meet! ^^

Last edited:
I would like the full pompompurin set with clothes for the 13tbt, if your still taking orders c:

Thank you for doing these :)
Please PM or VM me when you are available to trade X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back