• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Cheap Nintendo Items! Coin, Red Shells, Super Star, Master Sword, & More! [REOPENED]

Akimari

RIP Glenn Rhee 2k16
Bells
Orange Mote of Flame
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Cake
Feedback
100% (32) +
Cheap Nintendo Items! Coin, Red Shells, Super Star, Master Sword, & More! [REOPENED]

Update 10/24: I kinda just left this thread hanging not long after making it since school, work, and personal issues all came at me not long after creating it. Things are slightly getting better yet I'm still stuck with these items, so I'm reopening this! The two reserved items are for the user who asked for them first but who I never traded them to. I already PM'd them about this and if they don't respond by the 26th then those two items will be back open for the taking. Thank you!!

I once had a dream of collecting every Nintendo item from the fortune cookies. 300 play coins later and I've no interest in doing so anymore and am left with the start of said collection. I really don't want or need any of these things, so it's time to sell them. c:

This is first come, first serve! Each item is selling for 2 TBT.

HNI_0070.JPG
Up for grabs we have:

- Goal Pole
- Coin
- Yoshi's Egg [Being reserved until 10/26]
- Block
- Green Shell
- Fire Flower
- Pipe
- ? Block [Being reserved until 10/26]
- Super Star
- Red Shells
- Blue Falcon
- Master Sword

I'll cross out any items that get sold as well~

Last edited:
Hi! I'm interested in the fire flower please

Okie dokie! I gotta go to another town to get some signatures, but I'll PM you in a few minutes so we can get that to ya. c: Thank you!

I once had a dream of collecting every Nintendo item from the fortune cookies. 300 play coins later and I've no interest in doing so anymore and am left with the start of said collection. I really don't want or need any of these things, so it's time to sell them. c:

This is first come, first serve! Each item is selling for 2 TBT.

View attachment 152834
Up for grabs we have:

- Goal Pole
- Coin
- Yoshi's Egg
- Block
- Green Shell
- Fire Flower
- Pipe
- ? Block
- Super Star
- Red Shells
- Blue Falcon
- Master Sword

I'll cross out any items that get sold as well~

May I have the Yoshi egg, and Block?

Bumping this thread! Please read the lil' update at the top. I'll be sure to make notice if I'm gonna be unavailable for a little while again, thank you c:

Back