• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Cell Mafia II: Stuck in Testing[Mafia Win!]

Exsqueeze me we won your partner mafia game
HarryxFeloreenaxNatty town trio ty (and berrypop but we did the work js)

oh yeah oops. more like FeloreenaxNatty town duo since u suck haha!! :lemon:

Town has won all three nub games and they were non-PM. Experienced players should be ashamed. ;)

Obs please, Prin!

we are ashamed ): town will probably lose this one too :" (

!!!!! Is there room open? Mafia Carnival is over and I'd really like to try this O:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Exsqueeze me we won your partner mafia game
HarryxFeloreenaxNatty town trio ty (and berrypop but we did the work js)

hey bby :)

!!!!! Is there room open? Mafia Carnival is over and I'd really like to try this O:

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey bby :)
There's quite a bit of room open, yes. ♪(v^_^)v

When do you think this game will start since signups are slow? Idk if I'll be very active in the next 3 days so if it starts soon then I might have to drop out. Though if it starts on Thursday I could probably play

When do you think this game will start since signups are slow? Idk if I'll be very active in the next 3 days so if it starts soon then I might have to drop out. Though if it starts on Thursday I could probably play
Here's a strawpoll for you guys to decide whether to start it with 4 players in each group. As there are 16 players, 8 votes are needed to start it today. In the case of a tie, randomzier will decide.
okay I'll just play since no1 is signing up even tho i suck
OK.

Last edited:
I voted for "today" for somewhat obvious reasons. :)

I don't think No-PM's is a problem in Cell Mafia, there's no Blues, so there's no need to form secret plans.

Last edited:
Currently we need two more votes to start day early.

If day is started early, roles will go out at 7:00 PM EST, and the game will officially start at 7:30. The flavor text, however, will still be as if I had started day on the normal 9:00PM EST schedule. I will randomize the groups soon after majority on the poll is reached.

Last edited:
The deadline has passed. The game will start at 9:00 PM today instead of the 7:00PM time if 8 votes were for today. As today still got majority, the game will start at 9.

i hope im on scum team tbh
or in the same group as tom so he can die :lemon:

Back