Mafia Cell Mafia II: Stuck in Testing[Mafia Win!]

Exsqueeze me we won your partner mafia game
HarryxFeloreenaxNatty town trio ty (and berrypop but we did the work js)

oh yeah oops. more like FeloreenaxNatty town duo since u suck haha!! :lemon:

Town has won all three nub games and they were non-PM. Experienced players should be ashamed. ;)

Obs please, Prin!

we are ashamed ): town will probably lose this one too :" (

!!!!! Is there room open? Mafia Carnival is over and I'd really like to try this O:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Exsqueeze me we won your partner mafia game
HarryxFeloreenaxNatty town trio ty (and berrypop but we did the work js)

hey bby :)

!!!!! Is there room open? Mafia Carnival is over and I'd really like to try this O:

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey bby :)
There's quite a bit of room open, yes. ♪(v^_^)v

When do you think this game will start since signups are slow? Idk if I'll be very active in the next 3 days so if it starts soon then I might have to drop out. Though if it starts on Thursday I could probably play

When do you think this game will start since signups are slow? Idk if I'll be very active in the next 3 days so if it starts soon then I might have to drop out. Though if it starts on Thursday I could probably play
Here's a strawpoll for you guys to decide whether to start it with 4 players in each group. As there are 16 players, 8 votes are needed to start it today. In the case of a tie, randomzier will decide.
okay I'll just play since no1 is signing up even tho i suck
OK.

Last edited:
I voted for "today" for somewhat obvious reasons. :)

I don't think No-PM's is a problem in Cell Mafia, there's no Blues, so there's no need to form secret plans.

Last edited:
Currently we need two more votes to start day early.

If day is started early, roles will go out at 7:00 PM EST, and the game will officially start at 7:30. The flavor text, however, will still be as if I had started day on the normal 9:00PM EST schedule. I will randomize the groups soon after majority on the poll is reached.

Last edited:
The deadline has passed. The game will start at 9:00 PM today instead of the 7:00PM time if 8 votes were for today. As today still got majority, the game will start at 9.

i hope im on scum team tbh
or in the same group as tom so he can die :lemon:

Back