• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Celeste is here + shooting stars! (closed!)

twins

So-Called Egg
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Peach (Fruit)
Red Candy
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
White Cosmos
Orange (Fruit)
Leif
July Birthstone (Ruby)
White Pansy
Feedback
100% (42) +

there's a lot of information on this thread, but please read it all!! thank you!!

animal_crossing__celeste_by_ijen_ekusas_dav00qj-fullview.png

Click here to see where she is!

Join the queue here:
(currently locked, might reopen later tonight)
queue allows for 6 people at a time.

(no need to ask to come! just join above!)

There is a fee! I'd love NMT or my wishlist! No fixed amount. Whatever you can afford is fine!

Please bump the thread if you're visiting!
Comment your name and island.

(just in case something bad happens, I don't wanna be left wondering who it was, you know)

She's at my coffee shop, to the left of the airport.
Click the link above to see exactly where, or click here
scooch around the cushion to get in.

Do not leave via (-)

There is a meteor shower! Please only stick around for 20 stars or so to give other people the chance to visit!
If you've stayed for too long, I might nicely ask you to leave!
honestly, if you check the queue and there is no one waiting, you can stay longer

I'm wearing all yellow!​

Last edited:
I’m there currently, is it ok if I come back with my boyfriend’s player? Haha I think I’ve locked myself out of getting by the Gemini closet by visiting a TTing island. I’ll totally tip again!

Thanks so much! I somehow got the libra DIY a couple nights ago and now she just gives me star frags..
ah! that's a bummer! I didn't know visiting TT islands messes with the horoscope diys! I'm not a TT island, so you should be good to get the gemini diy here on the other account c:

ah! that's a bummer! I didn't know visiting TT islands messes with the horoscope diys! I'm not a TT island, so you should be good to get the gemini diy here on the other account c:
I didn’t know either! Hopefully the other account works.

Hi! Would love to come :)
Brooke from Our Island

Bumping, just joined, I’m Leila from Arendelle.

for the crafted items on your WL, are you looking for the items themselves or the recipes?

visiting ! di from pachira, bringing the surfboard on your wishylisty :D

Back