celeste & ables

basilica

Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (32) +
hey everyone! celeste is here!

ables is selling the following: collarless coat, doublet, lacy tank, music-fest shirt, sleveless parka, floral skirt, long pleated skirt, pleather pants, bathrobe, dollhouse dress, old commoner's kimono, dandy hat, halo, strawboater, faux-suede sneakers, flowers sandals, and water sandals!
haven't seen so many rare items at once in my ables before!

merengue is also crafting log bench.

i'm only opening this up to tbt members, so message/post if you would like a dodo! no fee but i would appreciate any diy from https://nookplaza.net/lists/28886 or to catalog items from https://nookplaza.net/lists/28876

only rules: no running & do not talk to my villagers (put feather in your post so i know you read this)

please post your in game name & island name, i will like your post before sending the dodo code. ^^​

Last edited:
hi! i'd love to stop by for celeste and to visit able's. i have an apple chair diy that i can give to you, feathers.

dalia from ceto bay!

I don't need to come visit or anything, just curious why you don't want anyone to talk to your villagers?

I don't need to come visit or anything, just curious why you don't want anyone to talk to your villagers?
when people talk to your villagers your villagers talk about them ^^; its cute when it is people you know but a bit weird when you dont remember the person haha! just a personal preference ^^

when people talk to your villagers your villagers talk about them ^^; its cute when it is people you know but a bit weird when you dont remember the person haha! just a personal preference ^^
They'll talk to about your visitors even if they never interacted with them. I get those conversations all the time because I trade a lot. :/

They'll talk to about your visitors even if they never interacted with them. I get those conversations all the time because I trade a lot. :/

agh really? D: dang... ive noticed dialogue that implies other people talked to them about xyz which is why i figured that was the case. thanks for the heads up!

Id like to stop by if thats okay! OuO feather
hannah from rosewood!

Hi there! I’d love to pop by. Sarah from Kapalua *feathers* :)

EDIT: will bring yellow frog costume

Are you still open? I would love to visit. Feather

My in game name is Lily my island is Carribie.

I would love to swing by! I have Kicks in my town today so I'll be bringing along something for you!
Shelby from Peachykeen
Feather

EDIT: Ignore me! I found her and already got a DIY! Thank you for being kind and offering this up!

Last edited:
Hi there! Sami from IsleSchmoo

I would love to visit if possible :)

I have a feather in my hat :p
Thank you!!

hi! ign is eli from saint joan and i'd like to visit, i have the do rag in blue and green you can keep, feather!

Back