• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Celebration GIVEAWAY! Big Reward for 1 winner! (CLOSED - Winner has been found)

Congrats! I'll guess 44.
Just a reminder to everyone. Read what other have guessed. Hate for you to guess the same numbers. ;P
Post automatically merged:

Also, I will be righting down number everyone posts. So if anyone gets the idea of maybe... EDITING... their number. Well, I got the number you really posted. ;P

I was wondering when someone would guess 0. It's not the winning number. Just seeing if anyone would fall for my trap. Muhuhahahaha! ;P
DARN i was so convinced that you pointing out that 0 was a valid guess in your op was a hint, oh well, definitely worth the shot!

I'll go with 27 ;w;
Also, the prizes seem really good to me :D Like, more than just meh or okay ish ^.^

I'll go with 27 ;w;
Also, the prizes seem really good to me :D Like, more than just meh or okay ish ^.^

Thank you! I was trying to make it a list of items that people would like. With some good variety. Some rare things but not ultra rare. Just nice. My favorite is the Tangy Photo. I have an extra or else it would never leave my side. ;P

Though the Grand Atlas and Monster are a great combo. They look great together. :D

I’ll guess 20!

Fun!

(The prizes are great! Not meh at all...thanks for the diversion!)

Back