• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cathy from Lilycove here!

PandaBerryInSpace

Bells
Hello, everyone! My name is Cathy; I'm 18-years-old. I've been playing AC:NL for almost a month now; I've mostly been hanging out on Tumblr for my Animal Crossing needs, but I decided it was time to join a forum. :)

New Leaf was my first Animal Crossing game. My nephew used to beg me to play the GameCube version with him, but I always refused... However, he finally managed to talk my boyfriend and me into playing New Leaf, and now I'm completely addicted. XD My current villagers are Peewee, Blaire, Puddles, Paula, Pudge, Nana, Graham, Pierce, Klaus, and Kevin.

Besides Animal Crossing, my favorite video game series is Pokemon, with Emerald being my favorite. I'm into collecting dolls, and customizing My Little Pony toys. I'm also a huge fan of Sailor Moon. :)

That's all I can think of, so... Bye for now! :p

Welcome to the forums !!

Pokemon Emerald was my first version !! I have lot of feelings for it haha~
And I collect MLP too !! Wow~~

Back