Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (77) +
Last edited:
Hi!

I would like to buy for IGB;
30 orange tea olive bushes

I am looking to catalogue items in wishlist too! If you have a wishlist that I can help you with in exchange that would be great!

Thanks for having a look! 😊
I have the mini fridge, watermelon beach ball, bamboo screen, traditional tea set(goldfish), double sofa (blue), celebratory candles (white and blue), and mariachi (red). You can catalog them for free. :)

I have the mini fridge, watermelon beach ball, bamboo screen, traditional tea set(goldfish), double sofa (blue), celebratory candles (white and blue), and mariachi (red). You can catalog them for free. :)
That would be so great thank you!! 😭 are you sure there’s not anything I can give you in return? Would you prefer me to come to your island or to come to my island?

That would be so great thank you!! 😭 are you sure there’s not anything I can give you in return? Would you prefer me to come to your island or to come to my island?
No need, cataloging should always be free in my books. :) We can do mine, I'll send you a dodo.

I’m ok thank you though! Don’t even know where I’ve even got them from, who’s island would you prefer?

Thank you! 😊 Could I come to your island if that’s okay? 😊 I’m doing my best to make a day of the dead/coco themed section of my island so the mariachi suits are a must 😂

Hello! I have the
Pink Blossoming Kimono
Sky Blue Cute Bed
Purple Fashionable Royal Dress
Red & Blue Floor Lights
Walnut Grand Piano
Dragon Screen
Blue Shower Booth
Blue & Red Tea Sets

You're welcome to keep everything but the Screen, Grand Piano and Shower booth! I don't need anything in return 😊

Hello! I have the
Pink Blossoming Kimono
Sky Blue Cute Bed
Purple Fashionable Royal Dress
Red & Blue Floor Lights
Walnut Grand Piano
Dragon Screen
Blue Shower Booth
Blue & Red Tea Sets

You're welcome to keep everything but the Screen, Grand Piano and Shower booth! I don't need anything in return 😊
That would be so great thank you!! 😭 are you sure you don’t want any in return?

Bump! I’ve added some more things! And I still need some orange tea olive bushes if anyone has them please 😭

Back