• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Buying Cataloguing wishlist items, and buying orange tea olive bushes

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. Wishlist Items

ilovebob123

Sherlockian 4 life
Bells
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (77) +
Last edited:
Hi!

I would like to buy for IGB;
30 orange tea olive bushes

I am looking to catalogue items in wishlist too! If you have a wishlist that I can help you with in exchange that would be great!

Thanks for having a look! 😊
I have the mini fridge, watermelon beach ball, bamboo screen, traditional tea set(goldfish), double sofa (blue), celebratory candles (white and blue), and mariachi (red). You can catalog them for free. :)

I have the mini fridge, watermelon beach ball, bamboo screen, traditional tea set(goldfish), double sofa (blue), celebratory candles (white and blue), and mariachi (red). You can catalog them for free. :)
That would be so great thank you!! 😭 are you sure there’s not anything I can give you in return? Would you prefer me to come to your island or to come to my island?

That would be so great thank you!! 😭 are you sure there’s not anything I can give you in return? Would you prefer me to come to your island or to come to my island?
No need, cataloging should always be free in my books. :) We can do mine, I'll send you a dodo.

I’m ok thank you though! Don’t even know where I’ve even got them from, who’s island would you prefer?

Thank you! 😊 Could I come to your island if that’s okay? 😊 I’m doing my best to make a day of the dead/coco themed section of my island so the mariachi suits are a must 😂

Hello! I have the
Pink Blossoming Kimono
Sky Blue Cute Bed
Purple Fashionable Royal Dress
Red & Blue Floor Lights
Walnut Grand Piano
Dragon Screen
Blue Shower Booth
Blue & Red Tea Sets

You're welcome to keep everything but the Screen, Grand Piano and Shower booth! I don't need anything in return 😊

Hello! I have the
Pink Blossoming Kimono
Sky Blue Cute Bed
Purple Fashionable Royal Dress
Red & Blue Floor Lights
Walnut Grand Piano
Dragon Screen
Blue Shower Booth
Blue & Red Tea Sets

You're welcome to keep everything but the Screen, Grand Piano and Shower booth! I don't need anything in return 😊
That would be so great thank you!! 😭 are you sure you don’t want any in return?

Bump! I’ve added some more things! And I still need some orange tea olive bushes if anyone has them please 😭

Back