• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Catalog Party!

Luna_Solara

Lost in LalaLand...
Bells
Mailbox
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Red Candy
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Is anyone still missing stuff from their catalogs? I have all the Gulliver, Pascal, Mush, Snowman, Gracie and Saharah Items. I also have all the fruits and paintings if anyone needs those! Just let me know if you wanna come visit and catalog! The only thing I want in return is to visit your town and shop in your shop! :)

Hi, um so SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME I'M DYING!!!!!! My BFF and I have been trying for MONTHS to get Nookington's store, and we REAALLLLLLLYYYYY need someone to come and buy something from the store!!!! We'll even pay for it, we're desperate!!! Our friend code is 116444299306, my name is bwfBAM!! and our town is Nunya so THANK YOU VERY MUCH KAY LOVE YA <3 <3 <3

Back