• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Catalog FULL sets! 20+ available inc. rattan, cute, soft serve lamps and more!(CLOSED)

When you reopen id love to catalog a few things!

Toby
Soft serve and floor lamps
4 nmt

id be willing to catalogue swap my natural antique set for your menu chalkboards and popcorn machines please? :3

Ign- Em from Morpheus
What you want- black antique set
Price- 450k

^^

Sounds good! Will send a dm in a min
Post automatically merged:

Sounds good! Will send a dm in a min

ahh sorry im opening my gates to sell turnips at the moment! Would I be able to do the cataloguing in like 4 ish hours if possible? Will cancel the order if not though! Really sorry about that ^^;;

ahh sorry im opening my gates to sell turnips at the moment! Would I be able to do the cataloguing in like 4 ish hours if possible? Will cancel the order if not though! Really sorry about that ^^;;
No worries! Just dm me when you're free :)

Order form:
Ign- Brenda
What you want- Surfboards , Soft serve lamps, floor lights, and menu chalkboards
Price- 1,200 igb

Ign- Mike
What you want- black antique set
Price- 3 NMT ^__^
Will send a dm once I've got the other orders done :)
Post automatically merged:

Order form:
Ign- Brenda
What you want- Surfboards , Soft serve lamps, floor lights, and menu chalkboards
Price- 1,200 igb
Will send a dm once I've got the other orders done :)

heya ^^

Ign-cat
What you want-cute set blue (the royal blue and black one!)
Price-3nmt

Back