Shop Cascade's Mini Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I have all the Holly starts and 17 White Carnations? Unless you have less than that, then I'll take that amount of flowers.
I will try to be available tomorrow, if not, I'll be available Thursday or Friday.

May I have all the Holly starts and 17 White Carnations? Unless you have less than that, then I'll take that amount of flowers.
I will try to be available tomorrow, if not, I'll be available Thursday or Friday.

sure, message me anytime :) Let me know when you're ready.

Hiya, can I have 6 white azalea starts please?? I should really plan out my entire town and get everything I need at once but I buy in little chunks so expect several orders from me:rolleyes:

Hiya, can I have 6 white azalea starts please?? I should really plan out my entire town and get everything I need at once but I buy in little chunks so expect several orders from me:rolleyes:

sure, let me know when your gate is open :)

gate is open :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks for the trade!
you are literally my saviour <3
have u received the tbt stuff?

I'm so sorry to order again the next day but I planed one of my bushes in the wrong place and it's driving me insane. If I could have one more white azalea start that would be amazing! And for your trouble ill order 6 orange lillies too for being a pain:blush:

I'm so sorry to order again the next day but I planed one of my bushes in the wrong place and it's driving me insane. If I could have one more white azalea start that would be amazing! And for your trouble ill order 6 orange lillies too for being a pain:blush:

sure, come here as many times you want :) so 1 white azalea and 6 oranges lillies? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back