• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Carnations for Sweet Olive Starts

lumineerin

Bells
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (352) +
Hello! I'm looking for some sweet olive bush starts, and I have a bunch of carnations to trade for them! Also, I am interested in buying sweet olive starts too! Just name your price! One last thing, I can sell the red carnations, but I prefer trading them! Thanks! :)

Oh, and I'll trade 5 carnations for 1 sweet olive start!

Last edited:
i have 3 white tulips and 1 red that i would sell to you...

would you buy them in tbt?

Last edited:
You may visit my town and come collect any tulips! I will take carnations since I need them for a decoration I am doing next to Re-Tail.

I've been looking for pink and white carnations. I have TONS of red tulips. Just name how many you need!

Hi, would you happen to have 2 White Carnations? I have a few tulips to trade :) How many for 2 White Carnations?

Oh, great! I'll bring 3 Red and 1 White, though! May I come over to your town? Mine has some items scattered about :lemon:

You really don't have to! 2 is fine! I'll add you and open up my gates!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have so many tulips, how many do you need??

Umm well however many you have! I have a bunch of carnations, so I guess however many carnations you want!

It's quite all right! Let me know when you are available to trade ^^

I can bring 10 tulips (half white half red) for 10 pink carnations? or if you want more white or more red let me know!

Back