• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States Cards from Series 1-5 and Japanese WA for trade!

I have [334] Erik and [385] Lucky I'd be willing to offer for [336] Pierce and [364] Zucker! (There are others I need from your list but those are the two I'm most interested in, so I'm willing to negotiate!)

That sounds like a plan! What else do you need, though, and what do you have to trade? I would be interested in trading for something even if it’s not on my immediate wish list :)

But what we have to offer so far is a great start!

I have quite a bite I'm looking for, and a bunch of Series 4 available to trade! I have my own thread here with everything listed if you'd like to take a look! Feel free to either reply in there, or take a look and quote me here. :)

I have quite a bite I'm looking for, and a bunch of Series 4 available to trade! I have my own thread here with everything listed if you'd like to take a look! Feel free to either reply in there, or take a look and quote me here. :)

Heyo! I checked your list, and the top two cards I’m interested in are Deirdre and Lottie (on top of Erik and Lucky). There are others I don’t have as well, so feel free to send me a PM to work out a trade. :D Include all the cards I have that you want! 🤗

Just opened a few packs of Welcome Amiibo cards and got some duplicates!

Let me know if you are interested in Huck and/or Jacob in Japanese!

Bump! Feel free to offer cards even if they aren’t on my wishlist :)

Hi! Do you have any interest in receiving JPN cards? I'm asking before I make any offers because they'll wildly differ depending on if it's a yes or a no 😅

Hi! Do you have any interest in receiving JPN cards? I'm asking before I make any offers because they'll wildly differ depending on if it's a yes or a no 😅

Heyo! I am trading Japanese WELCOME AMIIBO cards, so I definitely don't mind if I get those in Japanese. As far as the regular cards, they are all in English so far, so I'm less likely to trade for them.

HOWEVER, don't be afraid to list your cards anyway! I could be interested, especially if it's another Welcome Amiibo!

Heyo! I am trading Japanese WELCOME AMIIBO cards, so I definitely don't mind if I get those in Japanese. As far as the regular cards, they are all in English so far, so I'm less likely to trade for them.

HOWEVER, don't be afraid to list your cards anyway! I could be interested, especially if it's another Welcome Amiibo!
Awesome! I'm sitting on a lot of JPN Welcome Amiibo duplicates and will offer from that pool. 😜 I'll send you a PM!

Heya, I've got an Egbert 136 and Don 112 I'd be willing to trade for your Phoebe 135 and Gulliver 314. Let me know if you're interested!

Hi! Not sure if you are interested in trading just one card, but I have 213 Digby and I am interested in your 216 Franklin!

Heya, I've got an Egbert 136 and Don 112 I'd be willing to trade for your Phoebe 135 and Gulliver 314. Let me know if you're interested!

I would love to trade for Egbert and Don :) Please send me a PM and I will get back to you!

EDIT: You already did 💀😂

Hi! Not sure if you are interested in trading just one card, but I have 213 Digby and I am interested in your 216 Franklin!

Thank you for the offer, but (for now) I would like to wait on the trade in the event you get a second card :) Let me know if/when you do!

Hi, I do have other cards on your ISO list, but unfortunately you don't have any other cards that I need. Thanks though!

Would you happen have Pekoe & Genji?

I have the following:
  • Sprinkle
  • Lionel
  • Mint
  • Gladys
  • Ruby
  • Agent S
  • Vivian
  • Drift
  • Savannah
  • Roscoe
  • Lobo
  • Lopez
  • Phoebe
  • Deirdre
  • Clay
  • Freya
  • Skye

Would you happen have Pekoe & Genji?

I have the following:
  • Sprinkle
  • Lionel
  • Mint
  • Gladys
  • Ruby
  • Agent S
  • Vivian
  • Drift
  • Savannah
  • Roscoe
  • Lobo
  • Lopez
  • Phoebe
  • Deirdre
  • Clay
  • Freya
  • Skye

Hey there! Thank you for your interest, but I do not have Genji or Pekoe for trade. I hope you can find those cards elsewhere!

Someone please take Zoe off my hands! I am especially interested in Sasha and Roswell!

Series 5 I need:

• Tom Nook 401
  • Timmy and Tommy 402
  • Isabelle 403
  • Orville 404
  • Wilbur 405
  • Blathers 406
  • Mabel 408
  • Sabel 409
  • Label 410
  • KK Slider 411
  • Flick 413